Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How safe is it to use Cleaner Wax often?

Zzpomzz:
    Thank you for informing us of your car and its color and the "cleaner wax" of Meg`s new 3-in-1 Wax. You are one of the first to post something on this new product. I say that because
    I started a thread on this very product for more discussion from fellow Autopians` experiences, but NO ONE replied. (See Any News about Meg`s NEW 3-in-1 Wax??)

I do think that in your best interest to keep your new Fit`s Orange Fury exterior protected, you may want to consider using Meg`s new Pro Hybrid Ceramic Sealant M27.
    I have NO experience with it but here is a thread from highly respected Autopian All-Star Mike lambert (my assessment) on this particular product:
    Meguiars M27 my initial thoughts

By the way, I see you have posted that you are a musician. What genre(s) of music do you play and what instrument(s) do you play and/or are you a singer?? It has been (and is) a very "difficult" time for musicians to get gigs with the pandemic going on.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How safe is it to use Cleaner Wax often?

I didn’t find a ton either Lonnie. But I will say Meguiars themselves were helpful and told me that gentle application pretty much means the cleaners have not much effect and you need to do more work for swirl removal. Essentially it’s like their white or black wax. I noticed it got some staining from my car and really made it have a deep shine. The swirls weren’t removed but that’s okay the car still looks awesome.

I play in a blues band called Doug Deming and the Jewel Tones. We are an international touring act and we usually are touring right now and also travel to Europe. Gigs have been spotty. Florida has been lax with the whole covid issue and we have been playing about half the time we once were. But we went two and a half months without any shows at the start of it all.

ive seen that wax and I have a ton now so eventually I might try it. I’m just glad to know I haven’t ruined or hurt anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Zzpomzz:
    Thank you for informing us of your car and its color and the "cleaner wax" of Meg`s new 3-in-1 Wax. You are one of the first to post something on this new product. I say that because
    I started a thread on this very product for more discussion from fellow Autopians` experiences, but NO ONE replied. (See Any News about Meg`s NEW 3-in-1 Wax??)

I do think that in your best interest to keep your new Fit`s Orange Fury exterior protected, you may want to consider using Meg`s new Pro Hybrid Ceramic Sealant M27.
    I have NO experience with it but here is a thread from highly respected Autopian All-Star Mike lambert (my assessment) on this particular product:
    Meguiars M27 my initial thoughts

By the way, I see you have posted that you are a musician. What genre(s) of music do you play and what instrument(s) do you play and/or are you a singer?? It has been (and is) a very "difficult" time for musicians to get gigs with the pandemic going on.
    Likes Lonnie liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information