Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    86,210
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What does everyone use to protect leather ?

    John U- I love it that you and I are on the same page about discussing, let alone *asking* about, what somebody`s [something] cost!

  2. #62
    John U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eagan MN & Scottsdale AZ
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What does everyone use to protect leather ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    John U- I love it that you and I are on the same page about discussing, let alone *asking* about, what somebody`s [something] cost!
    It`s even on websites.... I got a few Rolls Royce owners twisted up on that site. Inconsiderate posters being forward about their need to know. Many are car flippers and do you expect them to tell you exactly what they paid for a car they are reselling..... dumb.

  3. #63

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    86,210
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What does everyone use to protect leather ?

    Quote Originally Posted by John U View Post
    It`s even on websites.... I got a few Rolls Royce owners twisted up on that site. Inconsiderate posters being forward about their need to know. Many are car flippers and do you expect them to tell you exactly what they paid for a car they are reselling..... dumb.
    Gee, RR owners asking about the cost of...somebody else`s anything?!? Sounds like the wrong demographic for those cars but eh...elitist ol` me
    Likes wannafbody liked this post

  4. #64
    John U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eagan MN & Scottsdale AZ
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What does everyone use to protect leather ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Gee, RR owners asking about the cost of...somebody else`s anything?!? Sounds like the wrong demographic for those cars but eh...elitist ol` me
    You can buy nice RR`s for $20K. Less if you want a "mess". Their forum consists of hands on owners who turn their own wrenches...very interesting information is found out, just like here!
    The cost of membership is made up for quickly by the complimentary tickets I get for the Scottsdale car auctions in January and Mecum in March. The monthly magazine is a very nice "read".

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What does everyone use to protect leather ?

    Dr. Beasley`s Leather Lock

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    86,210
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What does everyone use to protect leather ?

    John U- Heh heh, if they weren`t so problematic, I`d probably have had an older one by now..but for somebody who`s not gonna DIY much and who has zero local experts, well...nah

 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pinnacle BL Hyde Soft Leather Cleaner and Leather/Vinyl Coating Review
    By Pats300zx in forum Detailing Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:08 PM
  2. HD PROTECT Vinyl, Leather, Rubber & Plastic Conditioner : Call for Testers!
    By Bobby G in forum 3D / High Definition Car Care
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:50 PM
  3. leather seats in an open boat--how should i protect them??
    By pampos in forum Motorcycle, Marine & RV Detailing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 11:13 PM
  5. How to protect car`s leather & vinyl steering wheel?
    By SilverSeven in forum Car Detailing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •