Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interesting article about detailing among younger people

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    I just got a new fridge a few weeks ago and yep you guessed it, I LSPed it. So far it has two layers of Souveran on it. Boy does it have depth now!
    Heh heh, you crazy Autopian you

But OK..yeah, I RW my household stuff, and after a while that builds up to near-LSP levels.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m surprised some of you guys found time to post here in between waxing your cars and yelling at people to get off your lawn.

Post Thanks / Like

I should not bad-mouth our American young people because they are the ones who will be paying for and "funding" my future Social Security (or reducing it with future legislation to "re-appropriate social taxes" for their college loans! Darn kids...) like I did for my parents and grandparents.

When I think about the influences I had as a young person, TV and AM-FM radio, and to some degree, newspapers and magazines were the mainstream medias that affected what I saw and heard in society. My father HATED rock-n-roll music, and rightly so. It was not the values he wanted for me that were being song about and played over and over, "brain-washing the youth of America".

Today`s youth get so much information, right or wrong, from social medias platforms and they can actively participate in its content, conversations, and dispersal. Add to this cable media that can be viewed 24/7/365, there seems to be "information overload" that takes so much of their time, they have little time for "other endeavors". I say that hypocritically because here I am type out this post & response on a detailing forum, which to some degree, is MY social media platform.

I had better get outside now and wash the car or do some much-needed yard work or neglected house cleaning! Stop typing and start doing! (Captain Obvious... hypocritical big talker, lazy little doer.. just sayin`...)
    GB detailer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information