Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish angel products

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    You beat me to it Budget. Thanks for sharing. I need to find a good time to use mine. Is yours topped on anything, or bare paint?
    It`s on top of Miyabi + Zipang. Car won`t be driven much in next months so did the whole Spring cleanup thing, wiped down with Eraser and had at it. Used HG Spritz about 5hrs later.

I`m always trying to convince myself something actually made a difference after ya try it. I`ve been staring at this car under the same lights since coating it in 2016, same angle (where I end up standing when taking the garbage out Polish angel products) and I noticed more reflections that I never saw before. Edges seem harder and more distinct with reflections...weird, but it is what it is.

Stupidly entertaining to use, it`s just one of those things that`s so fun to in both process and results you really don`t care how ridiculous it is w respect to dollars and sense (as in `common sense`).

I really noticed the reflections looking down the side where the lower body creases are; they`ve never reflected like that before.

Stuff is just a hoot and, really, for the Spring & Summer season all I need outta longevity is about 2 weeks Polish angel products

And the whole garage smells like Polish Angel Polish angel products
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post
    Thanks acuRAS82 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    It`s on top of Miyabi + Zipang. Car won`t be driven much in next months so did the whole Spring cleanup thing, wiped down with Eraser and had at it. Used HG Spritz about 5hrs later.

I`m always trying to convince myself something actually made a difference after ya try it. I`ve been staring at this car under the same lights since coating it in 2016, same angle (where I end up standing when taking the garbage out Polish angel products) and I noticed more reflections that I never saw before. Edges seem harder and more distinct with reflections...weird, but it is what it is.

Stupidly entertaining to use, it`s just one of those things that`s so fun to in both process and results you really don`t care how ridiculous it is w respect to dollars and sense (as in `common sense`).

I really noticed the reflections looking down the side where the lower body creases are; they`ve never reflected like that before.

Stuff is just a hoot and, really, for the Spring & Summer season all I need outta longevity is about 2 weeks Polish angel products

And the whole garage smells like Polish Angel Polish angel products
    Awesome summary of reflections. I know what you mean, always staring at the car from the same angles and seeing new things.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, PA just has a certain satisfaction during and after use. Glad to hear HG paste continues the magic.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Thanks BudgetPlan1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dammit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I know I`m going to be in the minority here, but good! I need LESS access to high end brands, I use to not be able to control myself and I ended up ordering like $500 worth of Polish Angel, if only Esoteric carried it back then I wouldn`t have ordered. I know a bunch of dudes here have a problem with ordering too much detailing stuff, but a least most of them can at afford to do it, not me lol. On the flip side when I ordered PA stuff directly from PA I think it I remembered it coming faster than when I ordered it from here. And while they don`t have as many, PA tends to have a decent sale every major US holiday. But we get spoiled with AG and here having basically 100 different sales a year. In July I`ll have money and it`s when Shark Week is, so I hope they have a 25% sale for it lol.
    Likes acuRAS82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    It was so bad it had me trying to remember if I had actually applied it. Polish angel products

High Gloss Paste Wax on the other hand...this stuff is just nutty. Soooooo reflective. Usually cell phone pics look better than reality but in this case pics can`t capture it. Just now hit it with the Spritz, looking forward to seeing it tomorrow morning.

Every hard corner of a panel was shooting blinding, high def starbursts in the sun.
    So you believe that the HG paste wax is better than the spray? Yes / no

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by re-tired View Post
    So you believe that the HG paste wax is better than the spray? Yes / no
    That`s the way it appears to me...but just in case I maintain it with the Spritz Polish angel products
    Likes acuRAS82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cosmic Spritz is awesome and I feel it`s worth every penny! I have it on my SUV and will be testing it`s durability to our Wisconsin winters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information