Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which sprayer for ONR

Quote Originally Posted by getgoing View Post
    Thanks. Can I clarify something please. When you say "interior cleaning", are you saying that the expensive sprayers like Marolex and iK are worth it for inside cleaning? I am asking because I hadn`t seen any use of sprayers for interior cleaning (e.g. on Youtube), so I was curious.

Thanks.
    I think the atomized apray would be better for carpets, upholstery and headliners. Also quiker work for detailers. I use foam for interiors and use a Ik foamer (old one)for interiors as i’d only do my carpets. Leather seats and a convertible.

I personally don’t need a pump sprayer except for pre treat as i foam almost everything else. I like the epocha better than the IK but do have a marolex axel 3000 on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I filled up my 1l Kwazar Venus 360 and it sprayed for 45 seconds before it started to lose pressure. I couldn`t find my iK 1.5 to test it, but I remember it being a lot less. I also had to pump the Kwazar a lot fewer times to reach max pressure. I like the 360`because you can turn them upside down or any angle and it`ll keep spraying exactly the same. I know at least one other brand has a sprayer that`ll do this. I don`t like my 2l Kwazars because they`re too tall. But the 1 and 1.5 are good.

I was surprised when I dug mine up today it was still half full of some Sonax Fallout that has been in there for around 4 years, didn`t seem to do anything so they`re pretty well built.

Post Thanks / Like

And some people just prefer pressing the "trigger" on a pressurized sprayer better than pumping the handle on a regular spray bottle. I`m not one of those folks, but I can sure understand that viewpoint. IMO you won`t know *your* preference until you try different ones, and it might take some acclimation time to figure out what you really prefer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    And some people just prefer pressing the "trigger" on a pressurized sprayer better than pumping the handle on a regular spray bottle. I`m not one of those folks, but I can sure understand that viewpoint. IMO you won`t know *your* preference until you try different ones, and it might take some acclimation time to figure out what you really prefer.
    LOL I have about 7 different pump sprayers, yet I got a bottle of ech2o last month and all 3 of the washes I`ve done with it I`ve just used the bottle it came in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    LOL I have about 7 different pump sprayers, yet I got a bottle of ech2o last month and all 3 of the washes I`ve done with it I`ve just used the bottle it came in.
    The bottle it came in? Are you using it neat? Or did it come with a extra spray bottle?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    The bottle it came in? Are you using it neat? Or did it come with a extra spray bottle?

oh I ordered an empty labeled ech2o bottle, didn`t think as I was typing that. I don`t think for doing 1 car a pump sprayer would make the job any easier.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    oh I ordered an empty labeled ech2o bottle, didn`t think as I was typing that. I don`t think for doing 1 car a pump sprayer would make the job any easier.
    A pump sprayer works well to saturate the car. I like it for N-914 before a rinseless. To saturate the car with Ech20 can be a bad thing.

Don’t get me wrong I love the stuff but can definitely streak if over applied or mixed to strong. Once you find that sweet spot it’s the best QD/WW out their.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanGreen View Post
    Yes, but how long does one wait for the product to arrive? Through Amazon, it’s at least a month, compared to the 5-7 business days with LMF. For some, the markup is worth the expedited shipping.
    I was thoroughly surprised and received it 11 days from order to received. Haven’t got to foam anything yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information