Leave it to The Rag Company to offer a new type of microfiber drying towel. Add this to their "Dry Me a River " and more recent "Pluffle" drying towels. I see it is offered in four different sizes: 12x12"; 15x24"; 20x30"; and 30x36" to accommodate detailer`s drying tasks and preferences. I am just curious if anyone has tried them out and what you thoughts are. I read a few reviews from customers who bought them at Detailed Image and some like it, one did not and said not to waste your money.

I currently use Griot`s Garage PFM Terry Weave Drying Towels that I bought as a 16x16" 2-pack (I bought 2 2-packs) rather than the large (and cumbersome) 25x35" towel, after much debate and input from you Autopians. They are the "Gold Standard" for microfiber drying towels, in my opinion. Yes, they are more expensive, BUT they perform as advertised and I understand why so many of you, both professional and hobbyists alike, use them. Remember, this is coming from an old-school detailer who refused to give up his chamois (yes, that goat leather drying cloth used for millennia by detailers) Hey, even Captain Obvious knows that sometimes you can teach an old dog a new trick! (OR a even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then).