Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Friday sales

Quote Originally Posted by Liz@Autopia View Post
    Just to clear up any confusion on the new formula of the Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus, not only is it stronger, but it is a bigger bottle as well. The previous version was 500ml, the new Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus (SON-230400) is a 750ml bottle, so take that into consideration with the price. Autogeek has the new version up already and it should be available on Autopia soon as well.
    That`s right I`m so used with the 750ml bottle as they switch to that for around 2 years ago here in Sweden. But it`s the common thing when you get to the products that don`t have to be shipped so long away. You get those cheaper. As the US manufactures products has a higher price here you have higher prices from EU. The products from Asia we have around the same prices when I compare. For an example I have been interested in some Meguiars products but it`s priced like a boutique brand here in Sweden. Especially high prices on the Detailers line where it`s usually 3-5 times the price here. Then it`s maybe a little unfair on as I compare with the VAT and taxes included here in Sweden and those are quite high here sadly. We even got a special chemical tax around a year ago that got the prices higher all over the products from anywhere.

Don`t get me wrong I like Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus a lot and use it for maintance even when I can go cheaper with another product. With the bigger bottle and the product for me Max Effect as the new version for you of Wheel Cleaner Plus. You get a higher value out of the Wheel Cleaner Plus than you did before. So it`s a great improvement for you guys and gals.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Last month at some point AG had polishers on sale. Excluded Rupes and griots polisher only. You could get discounts on kits.

So far been little disappointed to PBMG sales comparable to last years.... so far no BF polisher sales or gift card sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

This is too late, but Detailed Image had polishers on sale this season, including Rupes. I`m anticipating a similar sale next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    This is too late, but Detailed Image had polishers on sale this season, including Rupes. I`m anticipating a similar sale next year.
    Right now they have 30% Lake Country pads, that`s a pretty good deal.

Post Thanks / Like

quebert- Yeah, that *is* good...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Right now they have 30% Lake Country pads, that`s a pretty damn good deal.
    Autoality Detailers Club every day pricing bests even 30% off on pads, HDO anyway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information