Post Thanks / Like

NYC/Westchester/Tri state paint correction and paint protection wanted

I bought a 2015 Mazda 3 hatchback in the light blue color with 15,000 miles. It looks like it was driven through the local swirl wash a few times.

I was hoping to get away with a 1 step correction and then get a protective coating like 22ple or similar. Maybe a clear bra the front bumper but I could probably get that done when I get the window tints.

I can take some pictures of the paint if needed.

I am in westchester but don`t have a suitable place for a mobile detailer so I guess we would have to work that out.

Please message me if you think you can work on this vehicle with contact info and possible price range.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NYC/Westchester/Tri state paint correction and paint protection wanted

You don’t want a mobile Detailer. You need a shop for this work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    You don’t want a mobile Detailer. You need a shop for this work.
    Yes that was my thought as well.
    I did find one local-ish place that does the paint correction and a ceramic coat but they do a 4 step correction and quote ~$1500.
    While I`m sure their work will be phenomenal I`m not sure I need that much attention or cost on my DD. I can live with a few imperfections and it already has 1 or 2 that won`t come out even with a 4 step correction.
    Anyway, I will take their quote as my ceiling for this job. I don`t want to pay that much but if I don`t find anyone else willing to take the job I will probably use them. I know its a lot of money for a crappy DD but I`m like that I guess...

Post Thanks / Like

A good wash, interior correction, and professional ceramic coating will cost at least 1300-1500. I dont think a 4 step correction is necessary unless we’re talking show car.

Quote Originally Posted by siceci View Post
    Yes that was my thought as well.
    I did find one local-ish place that does the paint correction and a ceramic coat but they do a 4 step correction and quote ~$1500.
    While I`m sure their work will be phenomenal I`m not sure I need that much attention or cost on my DD. I can live with a few imperfections and it already has 1 or 2 that won`t come out even with a 4 step correction.
    Anyway, I will take their quote as my ceiling for this job. I don`t want to pay that much but if I don`t find anyone else willing to take the job I will probably use them. I know its a lot of money for a crappy DD but I`m like that I guess...

Post Thanks / Like

I’m in Fishkill and I’m a certified Feynlab coating installer. I do a one step and 5 year warranties self healing paint coating for $1400. It’s the best coating in the industry, google feynlab self heal lite. Give me a call and we can talk about it more. 845.391.1272.

Eric

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Eric

Welcome. Good to have a pro here. Why not post your stuff. I’d like to see some of the work.

I hope you stick around and share your work.

Quote Originally Posted by ekennett View Post
    I’m in Fishkill and I’m a certified Feynlab coating installer. I do a one step and 5 year warranties self healing paint coating for $1400. It’s the best coating in the industry, google feynlab self heal lite. Give me a call and we can talk about it more. 845.391.1272.

Eric

Post Thanks / Like

I’m actually active (used to be more so, but have a toddler now) on the Autogeek forum. I’m eric@cherryontop over there.

Post Thanks / Like

I’m in Fishkill and I’m a certified Feynlab coating installer.
    Wow, good for you.

I’m actually active (used to be more so, but have a toddler now) on the Autogeek forum. I’m eric@cherryontop over there.
    You changed your user name over there? I still remember you with that yellow car in the Showcar Garage.

Thread Information