Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Car has been corrected too many times what products do you reccomend

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Huh, so many new products these days! Never heard of the Artificial Clear Coat..

EDIT: Hey, what do you mean "if you keep your car"?!?
    Yes that product has always interested me. I had a client who was going to book a job using it but he ended up selling the vehicle.

I dont want to toss coal into the derailment train, but I`ve been toying with the idea of upgrading to a whinier SRT but I keep talking myself out of it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Brandt K.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    .. I`ve been toying with the idea of upgrading to a whinier SRT but I keep talking myself out of it.
    I enjoy helping talk you out of it

Post Thanks / Like

LashingStanley- Ah, thanks for the added info. Turns out I still have more ZAIO than I`d thought, but I`m gonna keep an eye peeled for more posts about using FK1000P on top of it.

Oh, and..heh heh..no surprise that Speed buffs off easier than the FK1000P; some seem to think the FK is kinda tough, not that I ever noticed. Well, it *is* harder than, say...Souveran.
    In general, FK1000p is the easiest WOWO sealant to remove IME. Even easier than Powerlock which is known for being effortless to remove. I have used Souveran Paste Wax twice and I can confidently say HD Speed is still MUCH easier to remove. It`s hard to explain just how effortless and clean HD Speed is to wipe off to someone who hasn`t used it but you`re not definitely not doing yourself any favors by waiting to buy some until you`ve used up the rest of your ZAIO.

Post Thanks / Like

LashingStanely- You doing WOWO with the FK1000P? I let it set up, sometimes for quite a while.

My understanding of "harder/easier to buff off" is kinda just theoretical...everything seems to buff off so easily that it just doesn`t register on me. It`s like "what`s easier to pick up, a water glass or a cup of coffee?"

And heh heh, I`m doing myself a huge favor whenever I don`t...accumulate...any more stuff that I don`t really need Note that I don`t actually use stuff like ZAIO for years on end. I really do just wash and occasionally refresh the LSP..that`s it. I *might* not need any more AIOs in this lifetime!

Post Thanks / Like

LashingStanely- You doing WOWO with the FK1000P? I let it set up, sometimes for quite a while.

My understanding of "harder/easier to buff off" is kinda just theoretical...everything seems to buff off so easily that it just doesn`t register on me. It`s like "what`s easier to pick up, a water glass or a cup of coffee?"

And heh heh, I`m doing myself a huge favor whenever I don`t...accumulate...any more stuff that I don`t really need Note that I don`t actually use stuff like ZAIO for years on end. I really do just wash and occasionally refresh the LSP..that`s it. I *might* not need any more AIOs in this lifetime!

Holy Smokes, you`re wash regimen must be pretty impressive. Even if I don`t have too many scratches or swirls on my truck from my wash process after a few months (which I usually do because my wash routine isn`t the best) it`s just so much easier for me to use HD Speed rather than my favorite finishing polish (HD Polish+) because I`m not looking for correction, I`m just trying to "deep clean" my paint and bring out as much gloss as possible and HD Speed allows me to go over my entire truck without the need to stop and buff it off until I`m completely finished.

Also, I may have misused the term WOWO when describing FK1000p. I thought that term was used to describe all wipe on wipe off products that have to be applied then allowed to dry. I ALWAYS apply FK1000p in the evening and then wait until the next morning to remove. It`s why I put FK1000p in the same league as HD Speed. They are both so easy to remove despite how long you wait to remove it.

I know what you mean about all products being so easy to buff off now days. What always brings me back to HD Polish+ & HD Speed is not only that they`re easy to remove, but they never smear or leave behind any visible residual oils. I`ve always hated how oily menzerna polishes, compounds, and AIO`s are.

I appreciate the fact that you don`t feel like you have to buy and try something just because it`s the latest/greatest thing. I think the majority of us have a hard time with that so I commend you on efforts.ha

That said, one thing I`ll never understand is continuing to buy and use IUDJ when wolfgang uber is SO much better...I`m just kidding....it`s not THAT much better.haha

Post Thanks / Like

LashingStanley- Ah, yeah...WOWO...I figured that meant Wipe On (immediately) Wipe Off, with no flash/dry time.

And yeah, I`m pretty dialed-in on my wash regimen...simply don`t have to polish any more for the most part. Haven`t had to do a full-vehicle correction on anything for years, that was really just a "one time on a new-to-me vehicle" thing, just spot-correction now if somebody touches it.

EDIT: Oh, Heh heh heh regarding the Uber

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information