Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions...

I know the bottles changed at some point because the older ones didn`t have `glasscoat` written on them.

To be absolutely sure I got the new bottle/formula I ordered direct from PA. Sods law though, my local seller has since come out with a 10% off code

I`m now starting to doubt whether the primer will be rendered useless by the CSL and Exo on the car. I have always thought, but struggled to prove, that Cosmic never adhered for long on it`s own...

I`ve emailed PA, the local stockist... basically anyone I think may know more about the science behind it because while I`m all for an experiment it`s a pricey one to not work.

Post Thanks / Like

My bottle is about a year old. Bought way before they started saying it would past 11-14 months. Says glass coat on bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatings=crack View Post
    My bottle is about a year old. Bought way before they started saying it would past 11-14 months. Says glass coat on bottle.

Yeah, this is the one I have. Wasn’t sure if they’re still identical until your clarification.

Update: Apparently I emailed them about this (whether old is same as new and works for the 11-14 months with Primer) last year and got the following response which I had trouble interpreting:

from finish looking and performance like the previous version. With add there a PRIMER adaption wich allows us to work with PRIMER as stand alone coating.

With best regards,
    Daniel“

Post Thanks / Like

PA needs a new USA rep, I have emailed them a few times. And while their English is 100% better than my German, something of important always seems to get lost in translation by me. Travis their old US rep was great to deal with the few times I had to. Hell I think a few people on here probably know their product line up as well as them. Would make for better English communication for sure.
    Likes acuRAS82 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    PA needs a new USA rep, I have emailed them a few times. And while their English is 100% better than my German, something of important always seems to get lost in translation by me. Travis their old US rep was great to deal with the few times I had to. Hell I think a few people on here probably know their product line up as well as them. Would make for better English communication for sure.
    From what I understand now the will only be operating out of Germany with Esoteric only US distributor.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Yeah, this is the one I have. Wasn’t sure if they’re still identical until your clarification.

Update: Apparently I emailed them about this (whether old is same as new and works for the 11-14 months with Primer) last year and got the following response which I had trouble interpreting:

from finish looking and performance like the previous version. With add there a PRIMER adaption wich allows us to work with PRIMER as stand alone coating.

With best regards,
    Daniel“
    Lol Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions... My broken english is pretty good.

Finish and look is like the old version. With the addition of Primer it allows Cosmic to work as a stand alone coating.

Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions...Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions...Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions...

Post Thanks / Like

Lol Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions... My broken english is pretty good.

Finish and look is like the old version. With the addition of Primer it allows Cosmic to work as a stand alone coating.

Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions...Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions...Considering Polish Angel Cosmic V2, but I have questions...

Good work! I can do Korean and Chinese, but not enough experience with broken German.

Post Thanks / Like

Good work! I can do Korean and Chinese, but not enough experience with broken German.
    That’s why you get me. Im half korean

Post Thanks / Like

From what I understand now the will only be operating out of Germany with Esoteric only US distributor.

Oh yeah that`s right, well I guess that makes Todd their US rep now. And he definitely knows detailing inside and out. I`m pretty sure Esoteric won`t be carrying the entire line though, so we might still have to deal with the German reps directly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by quebert View Post
    Oh yeah that`s right, well I guess that makes Todd their US rep now. And he definitely knows detailing inside and out. I`m pretty sure Esoteric won`t be carrying the entire line though, so we might still have to deal with the German reps directly.
    They must be pretty tight with them an looked upon well as they have exclusive rights for High Gloss Paste Wax...

Post Thanks / Like

They must be pretty tight with them an looked upon well as they have exclusive rights for High Gloss Paste Wax...

Dunno how long ago it was, maybe a couple of years; at some point PA blended a wax just for Esoteric.

I think Travis is now doing some virtual reality/gaming type stuff. Met him maybe 2 years ago and I believe I remember him mentioning once he was outta college he was gonna get out of the Polish Angel/Detailing game. Had a shop down in Virginia perhaps?

Alois ?Meier? from Polish Angel was at last years Open House...guy is *really* enthused about his stuff and how it looks/works: https://youtu.be/FjJ3z7V45A8

Funny it`s still listed in PA Germany website:
    Likes Coatings=crack liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That’s why you get me. Im half korean
    That’s why I get you halfway, anyways.

Did you clear out part of your inbox yet? Hi

Post Thanks / Like

That’s why I get you halfway, anyways.

Did you clear out part of your inbox yet? Hi
    Now i did. Forget message cap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information