Once again, I asking my fellow Autopians what they use for quick-detailer spray to act as a water-drying aid after the final rinse in a 2-bucket wash. I know that some no longer use this, as microfiber towels technology has advanced to the point of thorough drying with the advent of Griot`s Garage PMF towels or The Rag Company`s Twistress and Pluffle towels, and the use of a drying aid while towel drying may be a moot issue.
I ask because those of us who have hard water supplies, whether municipal or private well, know that even minor water film left behind after towel drying can leave streaks or a dull paint once the water evaporates. I know that the specific car soaps and the dilution ratios you use and the water quality all play a part in this scenario of what is left behind, not to mention ambient temperatures and humidity levels that influence water evaporation rates.
(For soaps discussion, see the thread: Car Shampoo
For water quality discussion, see the thread: Zero Water vs Distilled Water)

Any suggestions what specific quick detailer spray(s) you use to aid in towel rinse water drying and what you like about it would be appreciated. If you use different sprays for different ambient conditions (IE, hot and/or humid versus cold and/or dry) let us know as well.
Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.