Post Thanks / Like
    Several years ago, I found the Detailing Bliss forum. There were so many great members, that were so helpful to me. They helped me with so many things, heck I even drove to NC to have one of the members detail my 550i.

I have been taking care of my Bimmer ever since with my Flex 3401 and mostly Menzerna products. Now, I have added a Porsche Boxster to my vehicle family and need to get this paint corrected. Are any of those great members hanging out here now? P1et, krschultz, richy, 911 Fanatic, deep gloss auto salon, FMINUS, JL`s Detailing, Nica, dust2glory, and pirex, just to mention a few.

I accessed the forum recently, but not the same as a few years back, topics different, and not as active as it used to be, so I assumed those members migrated to another car detailing forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BJsBuds
    Several years ago, I found the Detailing Bliss forum. There were so many great members, that were so helpful to me. They helped me with so many things, heck I even drove to NC to have one of the members detail my 550i.

I have been taking care of my Bimmer ever since with my Flex 3401 and mostly Menzerna products. Now, I have added a Porsche Boxster to my vehicle family and need to get this paint corrected. Are any of those great members hanging out here now? P1et, krschultz, richy, 911 Fanatic, deep gloss auto salon, FMINUS, JL`s Detailing, Nica, dust2glory, and pirex, just to mention a few.

I accessed the forum recently, but not the same as a few years back, topics different, and not as active as it used to be, so I assumed those members migrated to another car detailing forum.

Check out live2detail

Post Thanks / Like

We`re all here on Autopia, now!

Seriously, I migrated to Detailing Bliss when this website had its share of issues (2008??), but never became a member.

Once the new ownership took over and upgraded this site to what it is today, I`ve never gone anywhere else.

`

You may try "`find a detailer" for your area.
    GB detailer

Thread Information