Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a fun tip for you Zaino users: I have been experimenting with the Zaino system and came across a great combo that provides QUICK results and adds significant protection and durability with the low effort of a quick detail.

Zaino Clear Seal is a pretty effective wipe on-walk away synthetic polymer protectant. I`ve used it for quite a while to protect my wheels from water spotting and makes them easier to keep clean. And I use it for added protection throughout the year, especially if time is an issue because its such a quick process. And I`ve always topped all Zaino products with their quick detailers Z6 and/or Z8.

Here`s what`s new: I sprayed Clear Seal on the paint and spread with a foam applicator.

Then I immediately sprayed on Z6 (or Z8) and then mixed it with the Clear Seal in overlapping patterns.

You can see that the two relatively clear liquids create a slightly milky appearance when mixed. According to Zaino, who has been experimenting with this process as well, the polymers are linking together. They are not sure yet how this is happening but the tested results are quite amazing.

The final step is to wipe off with a towel just as you do with any simple quick detailer application. It`s super fast and the results are great. Photo`s don`t show it but I did several split-panel tests and the slickness is fantastic. The gloss is very, very sharp. Z6 is very nice and a Z8 mix is even slicker. The advantage here is that the Clear Seal mixing process is FAR more durable than just a quick detailer application. But it takes almost no more time. It`s FAST!

If your a Zaino fan and have Clear Seal and either Z6 or Z8 you need to try this. If you don`t have Clear Seal get some and use it like this. It`s pretty awesome.

I`m going to keep testing the durability on seperate paint test panels and on a daily driver.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    That is pretty neat. Please keep us updated on the durability.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just tried this on my new BMW and it works awesome. I`ll try to get some better than iphone pictures after the next wash.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanx for the tip i am going to try this
    2011 Winter Frost Nissan Maxima SV-Sport

2012 Black Toyota Highlander Limited

Club: Flex Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you just mix the two z6 and clear seal 50/50 and spray on? Thanks for the tip

Post Thanks / Like
    Technically, yes. But it`s hard to say what would happen to any unused product mixed in the bottle. I think once the polymers link and it starts curing that its dead. So you may be wasting a bit of product.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DETAILKING
    I just tried this on my new BMW and it works awesome. I`ll try to get some better than iphone pictures after the next wash.

As a Zaino fan this sounds promising. Are the results much better than clear seal alone? Is the gloss better, more durable, deeper?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m going to keep testing the durability on seperate paint test panels and on a daily driver.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been doing this since I read this thread last month. Finish looks great and I believe water beads up better than using one or the other. Beads run off pretty much like after a good waxing

Thread Information