Post Thanks / Like
    This year I will start using ONR for all of my washes, and am wondering what`s better to use while drying, after using ONR? I like the idea of keeping the megs products just because I can get them locally.

I head Ultimate Quick Wax is great as a drying aid, but is the Ultimate Quick Detailer better?

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d go with UQW, you`ll get some extra protection out of it. Aside from spritzing/"priming" my WW drying towel with QD before use, I normally don`t use a drying aid/QD when doing an ONR wash. However, you could go the route of getting some OCWax and adding 1oz to your ONR 4gal wash bucket so you do a wash/wax with just ONR.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoolinNoMore
    I`d go with UQW, you`ll get some extra protection out of it. Aside from spritzing/"priming" my WW drying towel with QD before use, I normally don`t use a drying aid/QD when doing an ONR wash. However, you could go the route of getting some OCWax and adding 1oz to your ONR 4gal wash bucket so you do a wash/wax with just ONR.

Fair enough. I still have to learn on how to PROPERLY use ONR on my car and I was leaning towards UQW myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    UQW. UQD is a meh product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys- where can I find a high powered sprayed like this one shown here, and what would it even be called??

Washing With `Optimum No Rinse` - YouTube

I'll figure it out....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker
    Guys- where can I find a high powered sprayed like this one shown here, and what would it even be called??

Washing With `Optimum No Rinse` - YouTube

http://www.detailersdomain.com/Trigg...ugs_c_110.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot buddy. Is it safe to say it`s more effective than a traditional sprayer bottle? I`ve got a bunch of those laying around, but this looks better.

I'll figure it out....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot buddy. Is it safe to say it`s more effective than a traditional sprayer bottle? I`ve got a bunch of those laying around, but this looks better.

cant really say if they are more effective as ive never used that model. I use the one with the trigger. was more a mmatter of cost than anything else at the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    So the unit with the trigger is just like any ordinary sprayer bottle, correct?

I'll figure it out....
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the unit with the trigger is just like any ordinary sprayer bottle, correct?

well, I guess you could say its an ordinary bottle. I mean there are some variations in the way the bottle looks vesus regular ones. I like that they are very wide at the base so tip-overs are not an issue. And of course the sprayer itself releases mist when you pull the trigger as well as when you release it. Its kinda a big deal especially when you have to spray large areas, or, when you just have a lot of spraying to do such as with clay lube and the like. Its not a must have, but it does offer some releif to the fingers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I understand now. It appears the other bottle as shown in the video would be more beneficial for use with soiled panels before using ONR.

I'll figure it out....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I understand now. It appears the other bottle as shown in the video would be more beneficial for use with soiled panels before using ONR.

Either one would do the job well. But, like I mentioned before, cost was a factor for me at the time, and that is the only reason I bought the trigger sprayers over the pumps. The next time I order, Im going to be getting a few of the pump units.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fair enough- now I`m in a bit of a jam: spend the dough on the pump sprayer, or stick with what I`ve got. The car gets driven once per week so it`s never soiled that much.

Do you guys know what the dilution differences are between the ONR as QD strength and as a pre-sprayer- or is it the same?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just go with a normal sprayer. If you go to usplastic.com you can get bottles and sprayers for very cheap, and the best non-Kwazar sprayer I`ve had from there is the gray "chemical resistant" sprayer. I have yet to get one to "dribble" on me and it has a great fine mist spray.

Thread Information