Post Thanks / Like
    couple questions-

1. After application of Klasse AIO and two layers of Klasse SG, I want to put a carnauba topper on. I have on hand "Meguiar`s Gold class Plus". I just want to make sure that this would work okay because it seems that its not just carnauba, but PLUS something. I don`t know if that something is cleaner or something else that would interfere with the acrylic Klasse sealant.

Meguiar`s Gold Class Plus: Meguiars car wax, Meguiars wax, Meguiars Gold class car wax liquid

2. After applying the carnauaba topper, which quick detailer should I use for after weekly washes? The Sonus acrylic detailer spray designed for use with klasse or Meguiar`s ultimate quick detailer (which I think is designed for use with carnauba wax). (I have both of these on hand)

Sonus acrylic detailer spray: Sonus Acrylic Spritz Quick Detail Spray, quick detailer, instant detailer, acrylic detail spray

Thanks a lot guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    You`ll be fine with almost anything on top of KSG, including gold class. Sonus detailer is a meh product, I`d certainly go with the UQD.

Post Thanks / Like
    john1277- I`d sure want more than two layers of KSG on there before you top it, but that`s just me (and I myself wouldn`t top it anyhow as I`d want to add more layers later).

Doesn`t Gold Class contain cleaners? I`m not sure, but I *think* it does. And AFAIK it`s awfully short-lived.

I`d rather use the Acrylic Glanz on top of KSG (and it`s very good for that) and use something else as a leaves-stuff-behind QD over waxes.

Post Thanks / Like
    No cleaners and it now has enhanced polymers in it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, OK. Does it last longer than it used to? Still have that "bright glossy" look?

Post Thanks / Like
    Its supposed to last longer than the 2-4 that it did before, but the jury is still out. Lookswise, its a product that seems to work on some colors and not others. Sort of like 845.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dan- OK, I do wonder whether it`d be enough of a diff/improvement to justify putting over the KSG (which also, IMO, looks OK/not depending on the color).

Post Thanks / Like
    There is so much stuff out there that is better and doesn`t stain trim. As much of a Megs fan that I am, I can`t see a single reason to recommend it. Its the Toyota Corolla of waxes... it does the job, that`s the selling point, lol.

Thread Information