Long time lurker, been reading tons of threads.

My original post was going to read:

Bought a used 08 Saturn Outlook, and the front two leather seats have some wear and marks on them. I need to try and restore the best I can. Seats are tan. I don`t think the previous owner ever really cared for them. Luckily, its just the front two. The balance of the seating (and there is a lot of surface in this truck) is 100% good.

Problem #1: Denim "stains" (as I call them) on the seats. Denim-colored spots on the seats from jeans. Seems common, i`ve had in other cars with tan leather in the past.

Problem #2: Sharpie or marker marks. There are two or three, and my typical solutions aren`t cleaning.

Problem #3: Some spots are showing signs of wear. I`ll have to get pics to show you guys, not full cracking or peeling, but there are some wear lines where the surface pigment/color is starting to chip off? Not sure how else to describe. Maybe superficial cracks is better explanation.

Any thoughts? I usually just use Meguiars Gold spray. I also have Lexol PH cleaner, but haven`t used it yet..

After reading and reading and then reading some more, I`ve read all sorts of tips.

I`m thinking:

#1 Resolution: Woolite, 10:1 solution to clean? Will this get these denim stains out?

#2 Resolution: Woolite again, but is it strong enough to get rid of marker? is anything? Am I stuck with these marks? Also, there is a marker mark on the leather on the door panel.

#3 Resolution: Treat with Leatherique to try to restore..

What are your thoughts guys? What would you do or change to this plan?