Post Thanks / Like
    Any new reviews? Ive been searching around the internet and only hear of people just using it. Nothing about durability issues except the people who just claim that it probably wont last long. Ill be honest im very tempted to just try it out. The videos of peoples results on youtube look pretty good. Im just wondering if its a total waste of time. Let me know guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried it about a month ago and I must say the results were quite impressive on my `07 Civic Si. Only problem is that it`s a PITA to remove. You have to use their detailer spray to remove both the pre-wax cleaner and the wax. Like I said it gave good results but it was at the price of a lot of work. If you`d like to give it a try I`ll ship you what I have left if you pay shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onlycodered
    I tried it about a month ago and I must say the results were quite impressive on my `07 Civic Si. Only problem is that it`s a PITA to remove. You have to use their detailer spray to remove both the pre-wax cleaner and the wax. Like I said it gave good results but it was at the price of a lot of work. If you`d like to give it a try I`ll ship you what I have left if you pay shipping.

is your car a daily driver? has is it been out in the rain? Have you washed it several times since you waxed it? How does the wax seem to be holding up?

and thanks for the offer but if I decide to use it ill just buy it

Post Thanks / Like
    My car is a daily driver and it gets parked out in the driveway in upstate NY weather. Unfortunately I can`t say much about the longevity of it since I stripped it to try something else since but it did hold up quite well for the month it was on my car.

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    The stuff is nothing more than an oily glaze with carnuba and some cleaners in it. If you dont wowo, it dries to the paint like drywall paste and is a pita to remove. It also stains microfibers.

...But it does look good until you wash it. Either way, for the $20 you would spend on that, you could buy WGII (or a number of other products) and have better results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY946
    The stuff is nothing more than an oily glaze with carnuba and some cleaners in it. If you dont wowo, it dries to the paint like drywall paste and is a pita to remove. It also stains microfibers.

...But it does look good until you wash it. Either way, for the $20 you would spend on that, you could buy WGII (or a number of other products) and have better results.

I honestly would never think to a turtle wax product. But like I said the results do tempt me no matter what I read. But you`re right there are better products that will last longer. I don`t want to spend 5hrs waxing when its just gona wash off in 2 washes. Ill probably stick to my original plan of megs 205 topped with HD wax or Nxt2.0

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I forgot to mention that part. It destroys any towels you use to remove it which in my case was probably about five towels. Here`s a few shots of what my car looked like after using Black Box though:

Picasa Web Albums - Jared

Just today I think I found my favorite combination of products to use on my car. I started off with Chemical Guys EZ-Creme Glaze and topped it off with Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant. Looks great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, guys.

Today I received my Turtle Wax Black Box but during shipping the spray detailer was broken and all liquid was run out.

So what I want to know is do I have to buy another spray detailer or it`s not so important and I can manage without it.

Thread Information