Post Thanks / Like
    Ok guys well last year I was stupid enough to leave a school newspaper article in the laptop sleeve compartment of my backpack. Since it got crumpled over time, little pieces must have worked their way into the bottom. Basically, every time I put my laptop in there, the edge of it gets this ink crap on it. It actually reminds me of pencil lead, although it isn`t. Anyways, I`m getting really sick and tired of having a spotless laptop one minute, followed by me putting it in my backpack the next minute, then taking it out to have this **** on it. I know it isn`t really in the form of ink to damage the finish, because I can lightly rub it off with my fingers. Anyways, I was wondering what you guys would recommend that I use to renmove the ink from inside my backpack? I don`t care too much what the product does to the backpack finish because the problem area is inside my backpack. Keep in mind, I`m in college, and don`t have my car with me, so household items would be most ideal. There is a Kragen Autoparts, so I can go there if needed, but unfortunately, no Target or Walmart nearby. I already threw the backpack in the washing machine, which sorta made it better, but not much. Can I use rubbing alcohol, or dawn and a sponge? BTW, I believe the backpack is this polyethylene foam stuff. It`s that material that most backpacks that are sorta waterproof are made from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    2003 BMW E46 M3 TiAg/ Cinnamon 6MT

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try Spot Shot carpet cleaner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wannafbody
    Try Spot Shot carpet cleaner.

I was actually thinking of that. I`ll go into town tomorrow and get some. I just wanted some advice from some pros. If I was at home, this would be much easier because I would have had access to plenty of detailing chemicals to get the job done. Thanks.
    2003 BMW E46 M3 TiAg/ Cinnamon 6MT

Thread Information