Post Thanks / Like
    I recently found a little spot on my Savanna Beige leather seat. It seems like something stuck to my leather jacket, and I sat in the car with my jacket on. Its not a dry stain. Seems like the object was a little gummy(thick/resin). Its just a tiny mark, nothing big.

I would like to invest in the both Leatherique products, Oil Rejuvinator & Cleaner.

I really wont have the time until the summer to do the whole process. Oil first, then cleaner. I just want to clean this spot.....the rest of the interior is immaculate. Can I use the cleaner, just for some minor spot correction? Are there other products that you can recommend for "in between" cleaning?

Also, the leather is fairly new. The car is 7 months old, with 7000 miles, and I get in and out of the VERY carefully. Is it necessary to do the rejuvination process so early? I like how my seats feel. Theyre firm leather, matte, and not slippery. I dont want my leather to become super soft like my gf`s pocketbook. I like the stiffness.

Im open to other suggestions for cleaners....please help....already been searching for days.

BTW, I usually wipe 303 Aerospace protectant on the leather too.
    2009 135i Coupe - Sedona Red Metallic - Savanna Beige - 6MT- ///M Sports Package - Boston Leather - Power/Heated Seats

2005 BMW f650gs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonV
    I recently found a little spot on my Savanna Beige leather seat. It seems like something stuck to my leather jacket, and I sat in the car with my jacket on. Its not a dry stain. Seems like the object was a little gummy(thick/resin). Its just a tiny mark, nothing big.

I would like to invest in the both Leatherique products, Oil Rejuvinator & Cleaner.

I really wont have the time until the summer to do the whole process. Oil first, then cleaner. I just want to clean this spot.....the rest of the interior is immaculate. Can I use the cleaner, just for some minor spot correction? Are there other products that you can recommend for "in between" cleaning?

Also, the leather is fairly new. The car is 7 months old, with 7000 miles, and I get in and out of the VERY carefully. Is it necessary to do the rejuvination process so early? I like how my seats feel. Theyre firm leather, matte, and not slippery. I dont want my leather to become super soft like my gf`s pocketbook. I like the stiffness.

Im open to other suggestions for cleaners....please help....already been searching for days.

BTW, I usually wipe 303 Aerospace protectant on the leather too.

The Prestine Clean is great for the normal cleaning and up keep. I`ve just recently purchased and tried out the system but have been impressed with it so far. Here is a good read on it by Todd Cooperider that may help answer some of your questions.

Leatherique Leather Care How-To – Detailed Image

The Leather Masters products would be another great option for you too. I have them as well and they also work great. :2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    What you would need is a leather protector after a good cleaning. IMO Leatherique will bring you no benefits and neither will 303, indeed they can attract dirty and begin to damage leather!

303 and leatherique have been discussed before, if you do a search on my name there are quite a few posts where its discussed.

Thread Information