Hello,

I`d like to start off by saying thank you to all of you on this board. I`ve been detailing my cars for years now, but never knew about autopia until recently. There is a lot of great information on here.

My question today is regarding Flitz Metal Polish. I searched the forums yesterday and came to the conclusion that Flitz would be the best option to shine up some stainless exhaust tips on my truck. I used the Mother`s Cone on a drill to do the job. They came out awesome! Wish I took B&A photos.

My question is that when polishing the cone flicked some of the polish here and there on the spare tire, back of bumper, front of bumper (chrome) and the under carriage. I wiped all of the excess (that I could see) with a damp cloth and hosed it off. Can that excess damage any of the metals or corrode the rubber in the tire? I think I got it all, but there`s no way to be 100% sure. I am not talking a lot here, but I could see little green dots where the polish flung off the cone while working. I appreciate any help.

Thank you.

James