Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all,

I`ve read a ton of information regarding best wax, durability, gloss, look, easily removed and such however I don`t think I`ve come across a thread that was able to mention waxes that are the simplest to remove or buff to a shine.

For instance, there are a ton of waxes where its a neccessity to apply it extremely thin (KSG, Megs #16, etc)

The only one I`ve read so far is Pete`s `53 which comes with the same amount of elbow grease regardless of how much product is on the vehicle.

So which waxes (for instance, one paste, one liquad, and one sealant) would be fairly easy to remove regardless if one used more than enough product on their automobile.

Thanks

(I`m aware that its a waste of product to apply too much, it`s more curiousity I think on my part)

Post Thanks / Like
    Of what I have used:

Swissvax is real easy to take off (paste wax).

Ultima Paint Guard Plus sealant...you don`t have to take off (can`t get easier than that).
    BespokeCarDetailing and AeroCleanse, LLC

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the emulsion-based sealants (e.g., DG 105, Zaino Z2, BFWD, NXT liquid) come off very easily once they are completely dry.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    845 removes easily with a MF

Post Thanks / Like
    Menzerna FMJ, probably the easiest to remove, but doesn`t offer too much durability.

John

Post Thanks / Like
    when only considering ease of use... id have to say the easiest ive used was surf city garage`s nano glaze, followed by poorboys EX-P.

Post Thanks / Like
    automagic blue blazes super easy you can eaven wax trim with it a dime size amount will do a whole hood. malco cherry flash realy easy not as easy as blue blazes. pinnacle souvern super easy. malco nano blueberry paste wax very easy. Just to name a few.

Post Thanks / Like
    Poorboys EX-P is definitely easy to remove. Nattys Blue is also fairly easy, as is Supernatural.

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran Paste or liquid are very easy to remove,and both leave a deep wet shine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pinnacle Liquid Souveran is cake to both apply and remove, you could dump half the bottle on the paint and it still comes off easy. S100 is nice for it`s "buttery" application and simple removal (even though I don`t really like the stuff for other reasons).

For sealants, Blackfire Wet Diamond is easily the best for both application and removal, extremely forgiving if you over apply. Zaino Z2PRO is also very nice to use, very easy to spread thinly.

Post Thanks / Like
    BFWD, 845, prima banana gloss, megs NXT

souveran can give you trouble if its left on too long - as in needing polish to remove

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for liquid soveran, that stuff is super easy to buff off! I find most higher end waxes/sealants are pretty easy on and off. 845, Natty`s blue&red, BFWD, and Souveran paste are just naming a few I`ve used that were all easy on/off. I found Zaino is a bit harder to apply, as you really need to be careful to make sure you spead it on REALLY thin.
    "The Carfather"

Post Thanks / Like
    P21s, 845 and NXT 2.0 get my vote

Post Thanks / Like
    All the recommendations for 845 remind me of how *I* used to recommend it as being so easy to use...but some folks said they found it hard to buff off for some reason :nixweiss Probably a matter of putting it on too thick or on an insufficiently prepped surface, but whatever the problem I thought I oughta mention it.

Eh...I just never find any LSPs all that hard to use, and I don`t W-O-W-O either. But yeah, NXT does seem *VERY* easy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Poorboys EX-P is the easiest I`ve tried.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information