Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike73
    OK guys, HOW can you use this stuff, and your car doesn`t get scratched? I mean, you don`t even pre-rinse the car before washing it??!! Forgive my newbie-ness, but does this really work like that? !

Its witchcraft ! :nervous2:

Post Thanks / Like
    OK guys, HOW can you use this stuff, and your car doesn`t get scratched? I mean, you don`t even pre-rinse the car before washing it??!! Forgive my newbie-ness, but does this really work like that? You just put some in a bucket of water, use a nice mitt, and wash the car, without rinsing it off 1st? WOW! And it really doesn`t scratch? Sounds AWESOME!

Hey, I had the same questions on here. Couldn`t believe it. Now I`ve drunk the ONR koolaid - tastes awful but my esophagus is clean and so are my cars. :woohoo:

Post Thanks / Like
    OK guys, HOW can you use this stuff, and your car doesn`t get scratched? I mean, you don`t even pre-rinse the car before washing it??!! Forgive my newbie-ness, but does this really work like that? You just put some in a bucket of water, use a nice mitt, and wash the car, without rinsing it off 1st? WOW! And it really doesn`t scratch? Sounds AWESOME!

It really is that amazing. It works amazingly well for weekly/casual/routine/maintenance washes.

However, you won`t want to ONR the car straight away if you just returned from bogging your jeep in the mud slinging, swamp bogging world championships, but for the most part, ONR fits the bill. No pre-rinses. No scratches or marring. You just have to learn the process/technique for the first couple of times you use ONR.

Took me like 7 months after hearing about it, and I refused to embrace or even try such a concept. I gave in, and am a believer now :secret.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I first read about ONR or other `waterless`, no-rinse products I just laughed at what I considered a ridiculous idea. Now with winter coming, and after all the positive experiences I have read... I am going to give it a shot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gave ONR a shot today for the first time. Wow, my car wasn`t very dirty, but I really like the whole process. Seems to be a great product. I especially liked using on my harley as I never really likes spraying water all over it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a bottle of ONR to try out about two years ago and have never really used it, just been too busy. Guess when I have nothing else better to do I`ll try it out.
    If you do not change what your doing today, tomorrow will be no different.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonP
    I bought a bottle of ONR to try out about two years ago and have never really used it, just been too busy. Guess when I have nothing else better to do I`ll try it out.

You`ve been missing out! It is great stuff. Just hope yours still works fine after sitting idle for 2 years :sosad.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread Information