First I live in Salisbury, NC. Are there any good detailers near Salisbury, NC? Charlotte, Concord, Kannapolis, Greensboro? Ive got in touch with Brandon1 and I wouldn`t mind setting up an appointment with him, its just the distance 2 hours.

Here`s the story I decided to check out a detailer in Salisbury, NC, that somebody suggested who I know doesn`t wash there own car or own a black car. I went there and asked the owner if I could see some cars he did. He shows me pictures of cars that he tooked of the whole car that you would see in magazines..not close up pictures of the paint condition of them. He puts up BMWs, Benz, cars with rims. I`m thinking like "Okay those are nice cars:woot:, but can you show me some detail paint work on cars..*L*, Im not someone who sees nice cars that are clean and be like wow!!!!:shocked: I`m getting my car done here..*LOL*"

So I ask him about getting swirls and fine scratches out. He looks at my car and says "I wouldn`t do a compound on it, the paint looks good. I use NXT wax and that would be good enough...to take care of the swirls and fine scratches:" I`m like "????!!!???:" Its like I know more than he does about compound, waxes. And I know little. His prices are 79.95 at the minimum for detailing...:bolt: and he didn`t seem to provide me with any valuable information!!!

So...anybody got any detail shops you know of in the above listed cities? Thanks for the help.