Hello, about a year ago I bought some detailing products in hope of making my cars look new again. I`ve had nothing but issues so far.

On my first car, a red Camaro, I cleaned up all the swirls and it looked great. It was still kind of hazy but I figured well thats normal, its an old high milage car. Next, my dads ~20k mile Bonneville. Most of the swirls are still there, AND it was ridiculously hazy now! It looked at least 10 times worse than when I started. On both of those cars, I used a PC7424, Lake Country Yellow pad w/XMT-3, then a White pad with XMT-1, followed by XMT glaze w/black pad. Now, for the worst part..

I tried detailing my ~5k mile 02 Camaro today, I decided to do the bumper just to try it out. I skipped the XMT stuff (My bottle of #3 cracked the cap in half and dried out..) and tried out some Meguiars Swirl Remover 2.0 with a white pad. Swirls still there, not even touched, AND now my bumper looks hazy just like the other cars I`ve done.

I`ll try and go into detail of what the "hazy" look really looks like. It appears like thousands of tiny water spots all over wherever I buffed.

I don`t get it, what am I doing wrong? Can I repair this? I`m just so frustrated because I`ve dumped over $300 into all this stuff and all I`ve done is go backwards, please can somebody help me? Thanks in advance!

Heres a picture to show you what I mean (pictures huge for detail, and no my paints not metallic): http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7282/picture479o.jpg