Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

Im new to the Zaino and plan on getting it very shortly, but first Id like to ask you experts what I need, and what I dont need out of their massive line up.

My paint is very good, minimal swirling or marring of any kind. Basically all Im asking is, considering my paint is good, do I need to purchase their line up?

BTW the car is black. *Once Zaino is applied, can I spray on some QD when I do my washes, or Zaino only? Any advice is appreciated thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Striker,.....Well I`m far from a expert but have been reading up on the

Zaino. IMO I would get the "Z kit 1" ( I think thats what its called) and the

"Triplets" which comes with a QD. These 2 kits should give you everything

you need.......Maybe some of the experts will chime in and we will see what

they think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well...I guess this would depend on how much time you want to invest in detailing your car. Are you looking to enhance and protect what you have in an a couple of hours, or do you enjoy spending time working on the car every chance you get ?

You could get by with just the ZAIO and some Z6 as a QD and probably like the results quite a bit. Using the Z-Trip Kit would give great results without a ton of effort. The Z-Kit1 would be awesome but now you are getting into a bit more work. Problem is that all the products work great and over time you will probably want to try the entire product line.

On a black car I would be tempted to start with ZAIO, Z5 pro, and some Z6 as well as the Z7 Car wash. Finish off with the Z16 Tire Gloss. Can always build on your arsenal from there if desired.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the whole Zaino lineup. After I applied Z-AIO I was pretty impressed with it by itself. After applying Z-5 over AIO, I couldn`t tell much difference. So, imo AIO along with Z-6 would be a great combo. If you want to try more products go ahead, but not necessary. jmo

Also, Z-AIO is pretty durable. At 4-5 months in a sealant test Z-AIO, Z-5 and Z-2 were still holding up.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would start out with:

Z AIO

Z2 OR ZCS

Z6

I have the whole lineup, but the above 3 products I use the most.

I use a regular QD between washes and regular car wash. I only use the Z6 between layering of Zaino.
    Black Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    Z-5 has some filling properties and Z-2 gives it that "pop" that i love on my black sapphire metallic bmw

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, just get ZAIO and either Z2pro or Z2Pro, i like z2pro myself. It will last you at least 5 years or more, if your only detailing one car. You can use whatever detailing spray and car wash you want after that. I like Z6 but have also used 4* and megiuars with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer Z5 on black vehicles.

However, Zaino claims to repell dust, but I only find that it attracts dust. This is the only downside of Zaino, for me atleast.
    2003 Silverado SS

Post Thanks / Like
    I detail the car quite often so that wont be the problem. After speaking with a gentlemen that seemed quite honest and fair (local zaino distributor) he told me that there is no need for me to go with the Z5 since my paint is swirl free. Instead he told me to replace it with the car wash, which is also cheaper.

So far it looks like this on the shopping list:

ZFX

Z2 Pro

Z6

Z8

Zaino Wash

*Z:CS still debating on*

Post Thanks / Like
    i love their Z7 car wash - cleans well, excellent suds and smells great too! i`ve used Sonax aka BMW shampoo, 1Z perls and P21.

Thread Information