Post Thanks / Like
    I searched, but the threads are old and outdated. What do you use and recommend? Is it worth it, the sidekick has warm filtered air.

I found two, the metro blaster sidekick and chemical guys jet speed air blower.

Post Thanks / Like
    Old and outdated? There was just a thread a couple weeks ago on the CG blower...or maybe it came up in an unrelated thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe my search using keywords is weak - i don`t have 8k post- give me a break.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry about my sub-par, less than stellar response. I searched and can`t find the thread either, but that CG blower was talked about, including some owner comments, in a thread within the last month. Best I can do.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea i heard the chemical guys is weak sauce. i saw it when i went to their store and it blows pretty strong i guess but not really strong enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Sorry about my sub-par, less than stellar response. I searched and can`t find the thread either, but that CG blower was talked about, including some owner comments, in a thread within the last month. Best I can do.

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-det...ed-blower.html

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the one I have. It works great.
    Sage advice from Greg Nichols: "Hey, Supe? When you`re trying to get the air bubble out of your syringe of Opti-Coat, don`t point it at your face, mmmkay?"

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the sidekick and it`s a great little tool. If your going be using this to completely dry off your car then your better off going with a leaf blower or something bigger. For getting the water out tight spots like door handles, emblems, etc this is a great tool for it. It`s light IMO so it`s easy to transport/move. Can`t imagine washing a car without it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ichixban
    I have the sidekick and it`s a great little tool. If your going be using this to completely dry off your car then your better off going with a leaf blower or something bigger. For getting the water out tight spots like door handles, emblems, etc this is a great tool for it. It`s light IMO so it`s easy to transport/move. Can`t imagine washing a car without it.

that was basically my only purpose :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    go to your local walmart and they have the weedeater 150 mph leaf blower for around $30... :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully Todd (TSC) responds. I know he owns that motorcycle sidekick blower.

- Andy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Andy.

Yeah, I use the Sidekick, and couldn`t imagine working without it. Removing water from seals, door handles, grills, lug nuts, mirrors, and all of those other places that water can hide and ruin a finish after it finds its way out later. Sure it`s not as powerful as a leaf blower, but it`s small and convenient. If you want to stop over someday and check it out, just let me know.

Thread Information