Post Thanks / Like
    I`m planning to do a mini prepolish on the DD. Jet black with more induced winter marring this season. No point in doing full polish due to our lovely upcoming pollen season.

I`m leaning on a combo of a slight filler polish . I have not used Collonite in warmer months so I`m not sure how it will behave with pollen.

I`m leaning on 1Z PP, or a quick rundown of 106, followed by RMG and then Collonite 476.

Very tempted to use Souveran since I know how great the RMG and Souveran combo will look when it`s clean. But I`m asking for trouble with Souveran and pollen.

I recall reading +++ results with Danase EZ glaze, which is something I may consider with that and the bottle of Optiseal I have lying around..

FWIW, my full polish regime is usually topped off with 1Z due to the DD aspect of things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

Ok, your OptiSeal will work over anything, nuba or sealant. So you can ahead and put down your RMG and Souveran and top it with Optiseal and that should wrap you up for about 10-12 weeks (depending on climate, washing etc).

As for the dust/pollen issues there are few good QDs out there one from Chemical Guys that quite cheap and has some nice anti static abilities.

Geoff

Thread Information