Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been a detailing enthusiast for many years. Used all sorts of products. I`ve been amazed how long Aquapel lasts.

Now I know most of us are all biased towards using all sorts of products - we like detailing and trying new products/techniques. I`ve noticed though whenever I clean then apply a sealant like Aquapel or Klasse AIO on the windshield, there`s a short streak behind the wiper blades. I haven`t been detailing a lot the last few years and so my memory is streaky (pun intended.)

I could swear that in the past when I`ve just cleaned the windshield with Denatured Alcohol and then distilled water, there`s no streak behind the blades.

I know a lot of people like the water to run off the windshield like crazy so they rarely even use wipers. I`ve got rain sensing wipers and prefer to use them with a new clean (no streaking/hazing) wiper action. I`m thinking of just putting Aquapel on the rear and side windows and just polishing and cleaning the windshield instead of leaving some product on it from now on.

Is anyone else using this technique, if so, what is your method and what kind of results. And yes, the wiper blades are fine on my card.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do agree that there can be a tendency for streaking issues on the windshield. I resorted to either using Griot`s Glass Polish or NoStreek Polish on the windshield and KAIO on the remaining windows.

Thread Information