Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Middletown, Orange County, New York, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    I placed an order on December 27th, got confirmation that the order was placed, they got their money through paypal. But I have not yet received my order, or shipping confirmation. I have also tried calling about 9 different times this week, left several messages. No answer on the phone, no call back...

Starting to get frustrated, just curious if anyone has had similar issues? Or knows whats going on?

Wasnt quite sure where to post this.. sorry if its in a bad spot.

Post Thanks / Like
    he`s a member here did you try to PM him?

Middletown, Orange County, New York, United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, didnt realize he was a member here.

-edit- Thanks for pointing that out, shot him a PM. It`s not a real big deal, it`s a relatively small order, and its still freezing cold out, but when a company states "up to 14 days" on shipping time, and it`s been nearly a whole month, I tend to get worried.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve ordered from them before. Great cotton towels, good service.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the same problems you have had and worse. Never again.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would open a complaint with PayPal now before thirty days. If they had time to take your money they have time to respond to your messages. Good luck and thanks for the warning.

Post Thanks / Like
    definitely not good business, get your money back...

Post Thanks / Like
    Same problem on my order. Its been about two months now and still haven`t received my order. I e-mailed a week ago and was told they had been shipped and I`d get tracking info. Never got the info and my recent e-mails have gone unanswered. A shame too, I`ve read good reviews on this site and wanted to try their microfiber. Not a big loss, but still a piss-off. Definitely turned me off any future orders and I`d advise anyone else to avoid them. The towels may be good for the lucky people who get them, but the company has some very serious customer service issues.
    Thanks Bill D thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s phone #866-DFTOWEL , address is PO box in Muttontown LI, always leary about no street addresses. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great reason for me to never order from there. Thanks for the warning, and I hope it works out for you.
    FinalFinish

Nashville,TN

Post Thanks / Like
    His forum user name is DFTOWEL. I`ve order a few times and have not had problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tibbsonaphone
    I e-mailed a week ago and was told they had been shipped and I`d get tracking info.

I got that BS too (and it absolutely turned out to be BS). How it is better to lie than to say "I`ve been on vacation" or "my grandkids were visiting" or "my sale was so successful I`ve been swamped" or "I ran out of one item and I wanted to ship the order complete" is beyond me, especially when I can`t prove whether any of those are true but I can sure see the date on the shipping label and know it`s way past the date I was told it was shipped.

EDIT: http://www.autopia.org/forum/good-de...tml#post998001

HOOKED ON THE DETAILS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here. Great products, lousy service. Love the cotton micro-fibre towels and some other cotton based products. The synthetic Micro-fibre is not a standout. Ordered twice, waited, emailed, was told shipped the day before, but tracking showed shipped the day I emailed. LOL! Was thinking of offering some helpful advice to Leo but never got around to it. I`m more than patient and will order again as this is the only place I can find for 100% cotton micro-fibre.

Post Thanks / Like
    YES that is true great products lousy service. I had problems with 2 orders and it took over a month to ship.Leo then gives you a BS story.I paid for priorty shipping what a waste.

Post Thanks / Like
    Relax guys, the problems are in hand. 95% of orders have shipped on time however there were a number of orders that had been marked as "shipped" in our system before the tracking number was entered. We use a commercial warehouse and shipping service and apparently the warehouse clerk would get the order, and to save time would mark it as shipped in the computer before physically shipping it and then the order would not get to the actual person who would need to pick and ship it. A real problem to say the least. We didn`t know about the problem until we`d get an email asking for delivery information. Most of these problems occurred between October and December and hopefully now it`s solved. Now an order can`t be marked shipped until an actual tracking number is entered.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information