Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Then why does he have time to post about the Long Island Car show in Hicksville in July.He can promote his car show but screw his customers.Not to mention he is sellinf one of his cars.Dont defend him he is a sleezy man

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is his home address:

Leo Q Cerruti

1876 Muttontown Rd

Syosset, NY 11791-9658

Home Phone Number:

(516) 921-3539

Here`s his house:

1876 Muttontown Rd Syosset, NY 11791-9658 - Google Maps

His work address is the same as his home address. He works out of his house. There is no warehouse or shipping dept.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by camaroDan
    This is just my luck!....I go and order $100.oo worth of these towels and

come here to learn this....I just ordered last week so I`ll give it some time

to see what happens before I go to `````ing too much.

BTW hello guys:wavey, been lurking for a while now so I decided to go

ahead and join in on the fun....Great site! Full of good info too!

Well, its been a good month now and still nothing:sadpace: so I geuss tomarow

I`ll try and call or E-mail him......Rediculous!!:nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. That`s just dirty.

Its one thing to go under and not ship out previous orders. That already is pretty low. But why is he still allowing orders to go through?

There`s absolutely no excuse for this.

He might be busy and all with other things but if you can`t ship out a product, why can`t you refund the person.

I don`t care how well some of you know this guy or how unlike him this is. to take someones money without giving anything in return or even a response is called stealing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness

Danase used to carry those towels but when he discontinued them in favor of his own line...

That`s not the way I understand it. Danase, Autopia, Carl Voellm and others used to carry DF towels (or their own branded versions) but if you look at the distributor policy on the DF Towel website, distributors no longer get to buy at a discount! I think that explains the dearth of resellers, they have to charge more than DF to make any money, which is pretty tough except for Ranney, who has kind of a captive market.

Post Thanks / Like
    i can`t stress enough how customer service is the most important part of running a business. spend your $`s elsewhere (there are plenty of excellent retailers around), that`s what will hurt them the most...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 93Vette
    Here is his home address:

Leo Q Cerruti

1876 Muttontown Rd

Syosset, NY 11791-9658

Home Phone Number:

(516) 921-3539

Here`s his house:

1876 Muttontown Rd Syosset, NY 11791-9658 - Google Maps

His work address is the same as his home address. He works out of his house. There is no warehouse or shipping dept.

Looks like business was good for a while. Seems like a nice spread

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    That`s not the way I understand it. Danase, Autopia, Carl Voellm and others used to carry DF towels (or their own branded versions) but if you look at the distributor policy on the DF Towel website, distributors no longer get to buy at a discount! I think that explains the dearth of resellers, they have to charge more than DF to make any money, which is pretty tough except for Ranney, who has kind of a captive market.

Bingo! .

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, a couple of weeks ago I finally took the plunge and ordered some towels and other stuff from DFTowel.com. A week goes by and nothing arrives which was no big deal as the website states things take awhile sometimes. Then I notice this thread....uh oh.....then to make matters worse I see zaino introduced their towels. Damn!!

I won`t bother telling the whole story, but things were definitely not right. After a couple of back and forths I sort of sent back a nasty email and figured I would just dispute the charge on my card when it showed up. Well......today I did got my package. Got everything except the large towels which are backordered and most likely charged to my card already. Ugh.

So...if you are still waiting things are looking up. Make sure you send emails to ORDER@LEOCERUTTI.COM. That email address seems to get somewhere. Others...not so much. I apologize to DFTowel for being rude in my email.

Good luck, I hope this all gets straigthened out for everyone.

P.S. I also got my zaino towels today (2 days after ordering them) and they are REALLY REALLY nice in comparison. They feel like nice fluffy cotton to me. If they have microfiber content, I can`t tell fwiw. Can`t wait for all this rainy weather to go away so I can spend some quality time doing a little detailing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered over a month ago, sent 2 E-mails with NO reply....NOTHING!:furious:

So I geuss I need to be "rude" like you was to get a reply or my order.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really ridiculous...I wonder what kind of hit DF is going to take simply because Zaino has their own towel now, and DF is no longer the only towel endorsed by Sal.

I guess it`s progress that he now has a page on his website basically saying it`s normal to take up to 2 weeks to get your order...he really needs to take some time management lessons from Patrick at Excel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by camaroDan
    I ordered over a month ago, sent 2 E-mails with NO reply....NOTHING!:furious:

So I geuss I need to be "rude" like you was to get a reply or my order.

Nope, don`t think being rude will help. It has been almost 2 months for me and after not returning e-mails or phone messages I got plenty rude. Decided to dispute the CC charges and ordered the Zaino MF towels last week. Took 3 days to get the Zaino towels. I can`t believe this a-hole is still in business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really ridiculous...

i agree, seeing and hearing all this really angers me... :down

Patrick at Excel.

better yet, he needs to learn excellent customer service and the proper way to run a business like patrick...

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, this thread is like impossible to find. No matter what I put in the search, it would not pick up DFTowel in the title (put the link on my favorites now).

Anyway, any news on this? Is Leo still doing his FK1 impression?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope. Seems to be still taking people`s money and not delivering the goods. Only option is to dispute the charges on your card and put it behind you. Scum. Good thing we have so many, and much better, options.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information