Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nol300
    I ordered March 26 or 29th and it is now April 14 no response to 3 emails left 2 messages not one response letting me know anything. I am in sales and it is just amazing how they can just ignore you. Oh and the money came out of my account on the 29th.

report it to the BBB (better business bureau)...

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m curious, has anyone picked up a phone? His website notes

Call 866-DFTOWEL (outside the USA and Canada 516-620-5212)

as a contact option.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Leo might have other revenue streams.

Cerruti Design Studio / Dominique France
    ~Brett

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
    I`m curious, has anyone picked up a phone? His website notes

as a contact option.

Very first post of the thread...

"I have also tried calling about 9 different times this week, left several messages. No answer on the phone, no call back... "

I love how Leo has just disappeared after all of his previous defense :think: I guess he`s decided his own fate. I, for one, will certainly never buy another of his products. I don`t appreciate arrogance and negligence.

Post Thanks / Like
    look what happened to me..........I paid for 2 day shipping and he shipped 3 weeks later.when I `````ed to him he gave me a 20% coupon for his store.The second order he shipped late also I just want to wipe my nose from this guy.

he shipped the second order first(difference of 1 week)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nol300
    I ordered March 26 or 29th and it is now April 14 no response to 3 emails left 2 messages not one response letting me know anything. I am in sales and it is just amazing how they can just ignore you. Oh and the money came out of my account on the 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by ALAN81
    look what happened to me..........I paid for 2 day shipping and he shipped 3 weeks later.when I `````ed to him he gave me a 20% coupon for his store.The second order he shipped late also I just want to wipe my nose from this guy.

he shipped the second order first(difference of 1 week)

Well, it`s good to know that all the feedback since this thread was started on 1/22 has allowed Leo to fine-tune his customer service

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no doub`t that if you ordered from Leo you will get your items its just WHEN.

How long does it take to answer some e mails and return calls a few hours maybe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ALAN81
    I have no doub`t that if you ordered from Leo you will get your items its just WHEN.

How long does it take to answer some e mails and return calls a few hours maybe

if you are in a business, customer service should be top priority as it`s the customers who bring in the $`s to keep you a float. there`s no excuse for this, and i would never buy from him (or anyone else who has this kind of CS) no matter how cheap his/their towels/products are. i won`t/don`t support this kind of BS, i`ll take my $`s elsewhere where i know it will be appreciated...

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates? Has anyone recently received their orders directly from DF? (I`ve always ordered from the DF website, but this thread convinced me to use PakShak for my last order.) I love DF towels and I hope things get straightened out.

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 for unresolved problems and promises to fix them for the last 6 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Judging by the number of complaints in this forum, I`ve come to the conclusion that when ordering products and equipment on-line that service and delivery are more important that price alone. Word of mouth about that experience is a HUGE part of doing business today and the WordWideWeb makes it available to ALOT of potential customers. However, here`s a suggestion to resolving this issue:

The mailing address leads me to think that there is no Better Business Bureau to complain to in this area.

DF Concours

RD 1876

Muttontown, NY 11791

The only recourse is to get the US Postal Service involved. Since the products in question have not been sent, this amounts to mail fraud. This seems a little extreme, but it may be the only legal muscle available without incurring any legal cost to those involved. If enough complaints are lodged, they may take a more serious look at the situation

I would like to know the outcome from those involved in this customer-service debaucle. Please keep us informed.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m pretty concerned about all the complaints because it was so uncharacteristic of Leo in the past. I hope all of your orders get sorted out but also hope Leo is not having some problems we aren`t aware of.

Danase used to carry those towels but when he discontinued them in favor of his own line I bought a whole load from him, hence I haven`t ordered from DFT for a while. I`m still not sure where the Long Island Detail fits in the whole scheme of his business. It`s hard for me to fathom he started a new company just to hawk the PolyFiber2 (woven in Brazil).
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie
    Judging by the number of complaints in this forum, I`ve come to the conclusion that when ordering products and equipment on-line that service and delivery are more important that price alone. Word of mouth about that experience is a HUGE part of doing business today and the WordWideWeb makes it available to ALOT of potential customers.

I agree 100%. I have only ordered once from auto detailing solutions and will certainly do it again. Customer service is top notch, and he gets rave reviews on meguiars forum for great customer service.

I placed an order, forgot to get some chemical resistant sprayers so I placed another order, and in the process of loking at other things and selecting a few sample bottles to try I forgot again to get the sprayers. I called Rick up and left a voice mail telling him what happened. He called me later that night saying everything is packed up and shipped out and that he threw in a couple of the sprayers for me. Something else was out of stock on the bulk specials so he used some of the same products that were not in the special, or something like that.

But I will buy from him again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Ness
    I`m pretty concerned about all the complaints because it was so uncharacteristic of Leo in the past. I hope all of your orders get sorted out but also hope Leo is not having some problems we aren`t aware of..

That`s what I was thinking.

No, I`m not defending poor customer service and goodness knowns DFTowel and I have agreed-to-disagree about a few things over the years. But this seemingly irresponsible behavior is *VERY* unlike him; he has always comported himself as a gentleman in every sense of the term.

If somebody posted about [some family emergency] they`d get all sorts of sympathy and people would probably cut them a lot of slack...but if somebody`s having problems that we don`t know about, and chooses to keep them private, well...I think you get my point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    That`s what I was thinking.

No, I`m not defending poor customer service and goodness knowns DFTowel and I have agreed-to-disagree about a few things over the years. But this seemingly irresponsible behavior is *VERY* unlike him; he has always comported himself as a gentleman in every sense of the term.

If somebody posted about [some family emergency] they`d get all sorts of sympathy and people would probably cut them a lot of slack...but if somebody`s having problems that we don`t know about, and chooses to keep them private, well...I think you get my point.

If he is having private personal problems then there is a simple solution; don`t collect other peoples money! Leo has had time to log onto the website here and elsewhere as well as send out mass e-mails; yet he can`t send me a simple e-mail response to one of MANY e-mails sent to him nor respond to MANY phone messages left for him. Also I contacted Sal(Zaino) as I thought he might want to know about what is going on because Leo uses Sal`s recommendation to promote his towels. Apparently this isn`t the first time Sal has heard of problems with Leo as he has a Zaino distributor in Germany who got ripped of by Leo for $600 over a year ago.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information