My name is Chad and I live in SE Ohio on the Ohio river. I am married with 3 children twin boys 4 and 1 girl 7. I work at Toyota Motor Manufacturing. I have worked there for 4 years and make close to $80,000 a year. I like my job, but I love detailing cars. There is one detail shop in my area and they suck. They detailed my wifes Navigator and charged $80.00 to wash, wax, vacuum, and clean the windows, not to mention I had to spend 1.5 hours when I got home cleaning it to my specs. That is no way a detail job. I thought this was ridiculous.

I have detailed various cars on the weekend and have thought for a while about doing it on the side on a regular basis. I have looked at several fixed locations and this is what I prefer, but I seem to think I would have a niche by going mobile. I just bought a 96 Extended Astro van, 2500 psi pressure washer, 5000 watt generator, and air compressor. I have yet to buy a water tank. I was wondering should I buy a pump or should the water be okay gravity fed to the pw. Also, what size tank should I get?

Thank You