Hi Autopia!

Well for some time I have been doing my best to take great care of te cars residing in the stable. It is suprisingly difficult to find a great detailer who does not dump marks and scratches all over the cars. So I take the burdon of doing things myself!! I love doing this, but I would just like to get some advice on weither im doing things 100% the right way...

My car has a fair amount of swirls, mainly on the boot (rear end). The rest of car is lightly swirled, but is perfect other than that. I know theres some great buffer out there and I have been researching which would be the best but I am still unsure.

My real worries come to the other cars. One is a 2003 Bentley Arnage, which has an enamel clear coat. Is there anything special I need to know about dealing with this kind of paint? It is literally around 8 coats so im unsure... There are light swilrs in it, but it seems that the paint on this car is harder to scratch than a standard paint...or maybe its my imagination? It is a metallic paint and if I really get to it I can break out the most amazing gloss/metallic finish.

The other is a 1992 Lamborghini Diablo. Its almost perfect except for some nics in the paint from the previous owner. For 17 year old paint it looks incredible. As far as I know it is a simple gloss paint but seems to be somewhat easy to scratch.

To be honest, I rarelly ever wash the cars except for my Mini Cooper. The other two see an average of 200miles a month so they really never need a real bath. I dust them off before every drive as well as clear the brake dust, and that seems to clean them up! Is that ok? I use a wide selection of Wizards products as they always seem to provide the best results for the cars. Is there anything else I should try for these cars?

So.... what do i need to know to really get started doing things the right way? What are the best tools to use?

Thanks and im looking forward to being a part of this awsome community!

OK Im trying to post pics of the cars in question but it wont let me! I have done it before on other forums so I dont know why it wont work...