Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone done a comparison between these two? The photos look the same. Blue Perl is on sale for only $6 and shipping is VERY REASONABLE, too...but I wanted to know how soft it is compared to Pak Shak`s Ultra Soft..thank you!

Blue Perl:

Blue Perl Drying Towel

Pak Shak:

MICROPAK 25" x 36" Ultra-Soft Waffle Weave Micro Fiber Towel

Post Thanks / Like
    When comparing MF towels price is often varable for the same towel from different suppliers, some are distributors, same buy direct in lagre quantities.

Another good comparison point is Grams per meter, not all give this, but the better ones flaunt it(they know the number stands up to comparison)

These are the towels we use (Towel Pros | Our line of quality microfiber towels for auto detailing, household cleaning, window cleaning , model 008), they are quite heavy and hold enough water , as my franchisees in Morocco say, to drown a camel. For our shops we buy them 100 per shipment, great durability, very soft and fun to use(they also get used as dish towels, bath towels, and a whole host of other things).
    At Your Service

Yvan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiYenS
    Has anyone done a comparison between these two? The photos look the same. Blue Perl is on sale for only $6 and shipping is VERY REASONABLE, too...but I wanted to know how soft it is compared to Pak Shak`s Ultra Soft..thank you!

Blue Perl:

Blue Perl Drying Towel

Pak Shak:

MICROPAK 25" x 36" Ultra-Soft Waffle Weave Micro Fiber Towel
    The fabric is the same and $6 is a great price for that towel. There is a small difference between these two towels since the Blue Perl no longer has a satin binding: ....."Note: Photo shows satin edge. Actual towel has been changed for durability during washing to a scratch free edge that is not satin....."

Those are my favorite WW`s and if I didn`t have so many I`d stock up on more. Personally I prefer the satin bindings, but for a $6 savings on each towel I could probably live w/o it.

Exceldetail also sells the same ultra soft towel (with the satin binding):

Excel Monterey Waffle Weave Drying Towel
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both! I just ordered 15 Blue Perl...for $6 each and cheaper shipping, I can`t resist...

Btw, I am also a VERY HAPPY Pak Shak user, too...but the cost kind of builds up...

Post Thanks / Like
    Although a tad more pricey; check out the Sonus drying towel with the red satin edging. Absolutely the best, softest towel ever. It is nicely discounted now.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    for $6 a piece on the blue perl ultra-soft waffle weaves, you definitely can`t go wrong even if they don`t have the satin edging. if i had more funds at the moment, i would order a half dozen of them (along with some other stuff) and be set for years LOL...

there are some excellent deals to be had here! Mystery Blow out

Thread Information