Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok this should be a good thread that will stay awhile i hope or you guys will just shoot me well ok not the guys but the girls will

Ok we always here about the guys who detail never about the ladies i know they are out there cause last summer i got in a jam and the guy who works with me got his arm an lower back hurt in a bike accident so i needed someone fast but no one i could trust on the types of cars i do

Well this kid comes to me and says i hear you need a person to work he looked like a super stonier i was thinking no fricken way,, so i said you he said no my sister i thought he was joking so i told him no he comes back with this girl she was really nice looking cool attitude she respectful an was from the uk she says you need a worker right so i went along said ya she was like your looking at one when do i start so i`m :lol my azz off told her thanks but no thanks,, she said i detail i`m good not the best but learning i told her can`t take that chance she said i will detail a car for you for free if you don`t like it i walk if you do you hire me told her can`t take the chance of car getting messed up

So she says i will sign a paper that states if i mess it up in anyway she pays so i said how old r u she was 28 yrs old showed id from uk she was down for the summer for family which she did not like but had to do so she said if i hire her she don`t have to be around them and makes money doing what she likes so i was desperate i did it and you will never believe what happen when she was done with the detail man what a mistake i did

My mistake was not hiring her as soon as she got there she did a ferrari 360 almost mint with me for her 1st car she had alot to learn as for technique but was really good i used her the whole summer the best damn thing i did all summer hiring her you don`t see to many ladies out there but they are there it does not matter if they are doing the detail or supporting their man doing the detail they are always there

So i say who are the ladies of AUTOPIA and the rest of the world lets here about them / you tell about your detailing

:xyxthumbs:2thumbs:

Post Thanks / Like
    removed in better judgement :p

Post Thanks / Like
    How about some proper punctuation...

Post Thanks / Like
    Huh, I couldn`t read any of that...

Post Thanks / Like
    What he`s trying to say or ask is for the girls in this forum to come up front and say hello. Maybe he`s planning a bikini with mitts contest?
    Owner of Major Auto Works. Serving the eastern half of Puerto Rico :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, but that post was so hard to read. Not cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Much easier to read, my experience.

One of my regulars showed me a flyer placed on his car. I called the number just to get an idea of what they were charging. I was suprised when a girl answered. I asked about her detailing. She was using Dri-Wash & Guard to wash and wax the cars. I then told her who I was and that I was just curious who put a flyer on one of my customer`s cars. She apologized, said she wasn`t trying to steal anyone else`s business. Anyway, we met up and she was very intrigued by how quickly that QEW (what I as using prior to ONR) works and how much more cost effective it was. She ended up working for me for a few months since she wasn`t making all that much. She quit when she went back to college. Still get e-mails from her a few times a year.

Decent looking girl, but dating someone at the time. Now she is married (2nd or 3rd time) to someone who last I heard was in Iraq.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    Much easier to read, my experience.

One of my regulars showed me a flyer placed on his car. I called the number just to get an idea of what they were charging. I was suprised when a girl answered. I asked about her detailing. She was using Dri-Wash & Guard to wash and wax the cars. I then told her who I was and that I was just curious who put a flyer on one of my customer`s cars. She apologized, said she wasn`t trying to steal anyone else`s business. Anyway, we met up and she was very intrigued by how quickly that QEW (what I as using prior to ONR) works and how much more cost effective it was. She ended up working for me for a few months since she wasn`t making all that much. She quit when she went back to college. Still get e-mails from her a few times a year.

Decent looking girl, but dating someone at the time. Now she is married (2nd or 3rd time) to someone who last I heard was in Iraq.

Thanks, I can finally make sense of his post.

In any case, what`s the reason for posting this OP?

Post Thanks / Like
    I get the gist of what he`s saying in most posts, but punctuation, spelling and reading his typing out loud to `hear it` before posting will really help all his posts.

I think he`s explaining a positive experience he had reluctantly hiring a girl as an assistant/helper/full-detail partner ... but gave her a Ferrari as a FIRST test of her abilities ... :shocked ... got lucky as it turned out well. Now wants to know who`s a woman on these forums and salute them too.

Sounds like a personal growth story. I think Steven Spielberg is fighting with Oprah for optioning the rights to this heart-touching story.

I`m sorry RAZR007 I`m being a Big Azz Whole - I think the cough syrup is talking :getdown ... your posts are usually more comprehensive (but could use better punctuation) and I shouldn`t bash anyone as I`m far from perfect. I`ll be back to my old neutral self once the flu is out of my system and I`m off these med`s!
    SaintlySins

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C04
    Thanks, I can finally make sense of his post.

In any case, what`s the reason for posting this OP?

No, that isn`t a translation of his experience, but my experience with a female detailer.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottwax
    No, that isn`t a translation of his experience, but my experience with a female detailer.

Oh, read too quickly it appears. :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Well everyone, I hate to admit it, but that is the way razr007 writes. It has something to do with his keyboarding skills.

Not everone took Mavis Beacon typing tutor. Anyhow it will allow all people to practice the lanuguage of "Interpretative Assumptive" English. It puts a whole new meaning out there of "where and were" (Todd and Thomas know what I am talking about) .

Anyhow this is a forum about detailing, not a college term paper. Basically he is just tying to give "PROPS" to the lady detailiers out there. That`s all fellas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you guys this brutal in person or is this just a keyboard warrior kind of thing? Geez

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes michaelm most on this forum are very great people but you get the rest that are well i`m sure you know what i mean by now

howareb i knew you would understand the post an a few others too

so many pro detailers on here ya right i`m starting not to believe i think more wanna bees than anything

i really only have respect for a few on here that i have met or know the work they do detailing is an art a real passion an love but always someone on here looking to knock someone down or show them up or start a fight it really just kills the detailing mood an is a real shame

anyway i know what i can do i know the clients i have an don`t need to prove anything to anyone

funny thing is there is the 15yrs old kid who runs dodo juice usa no one knew who he was or that he was 15 yr old or what company he had or his detailing skills they made fun talked him down started fights but now that he made the newspaper an everyone knows who he is what he can do all the brown nosers come out an forget they where the dodo

so howareb did you ever try the zymol vintage i gave you if you need more let me know i send you 4 or 8 ounces i`m thinking jump into the royale next an did you see the new steamer kev says might be around $5000.00 220v converter is the best way to use it i think i sell one of the vapor chiefs an keep one an buy one of them i need a new toy lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information