Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by razr007
    wfedwar just cause you a pos an can`t afford it is not my problem an i did not say anything about vintage being gods gift

an please i`m dropping another 5000.00 on a steamer once it is out money is not the topic of this thread so get with the topic or get out easy

I didn`t say I can`t afford it. I said you can`t afford it. Either that, or this whole persona is an act.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lets kindly stay on track with this thread.

Money or affordability are not the issues here. Razor007 is somewhat pulling your leg, but he claims to have an extensive list of clients with very high end cars. So guess where he may be able to obtain the vintage from? Just look back at his original post where he is working on a Ferrari 360 with the female detailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you howared i make enough off the cars i do and with clients i have to buy what i need trust i can get what i say i can.

As for now i have two 2500.00 steamers and a 1000.00 steamer going to be getting a 5000.00 steamer selling one of the 2500.00 steamers have vintage and many other zymol waxes along with swissvax waxes an soon to be dodo juice waxes along with a ton of other stuff i have 8000.00 wax is just another tool of the trade pal i share my fortune with my friends an have gave many samples an not cheap sample of vintage to many on here that i know to try an use.

So let`s just get back to the topic at hand for the 3rd time.

Post Thanks / Like
    why is everyone making fun of razr007 i dont see a problem with the way he is writing hes got mad money and doesnt need punctuation to show what a kick *** detailer he is dont read it if you cant understand this

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah ok i guess im the guy that just doesnt understand how sumbody can rite like this an aford royale so shoot me i guess i should be more tolerant of peeple that criticise anyone that does"t half the same opinion and then them then tell people to get back on track i think the money for royale would be better spent on adult literacy classes still not buying it so shoot me

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife and I are partners in our small detailing business. We work together on every single detail we do unless it`s an exterior only etc. She`s even learning how to do paint correction on our personal cars for even more future help. The business wouldn`t run without her!

To date I have yet to be able to convince her the potential profits of adding a Bikini wash to our services is worth the effort. Guess I`ll just keep trying on that one.

Andy

Post Thanks / Like
    Careful, guys. You don`t want to upset the OP. He claims to be a Navy SEAL, and he will also threaten your life if you cross him. I have the PM to prove it. I`ve sent this to some of the mods with no response whatsoever, which I find interesting.

1st off i don`t have to explain myself to you you little pos punk

2nd i don`t give a **** who you are ***** ``` get i know who i am an what i can do that`s what matters

3rd i thought we where done with your **** talking but i see you talk an instigate more bs

take some advice don`t bother me an shut the **** up cause if you keep bothering me i`m going to break your **** bag face got it *****

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by qbmurderer13
    why is everyone making fun of razr007 i dont see a problem with the way he is writing hes got mad money and doesnt need punctuation to show what a kick *** detailer he is dont read it if you cant understand this

Thanks for the back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiOn19s
    My wife and I are partners in our small detailing business. We work together on every single detail we do unless it`s an exterior only etc. She`s even learning how to do paint correction on our personal cars for even more future help. The business wouldn`t run without her!

To date I have yet to be able to convince her the potential profits of adding a Bikini wash to our services is worth the effort. Guess I`ll just keep trying on that one.

Andy

glad to see it works for you the ladies do surprise when it comes to detailing.

Post Thanks / Like
    :showpics

Some ladies in action can always help get the point across :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the back.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I was being sarcastic. I understand this is a detailing forum and not a grammer forum but its extremely difficult to read your posts. Its not that hard to insert a period or a comma here or there. Your just showing lack of intelligence and immaturity here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EisenHulk
    Careful, guys. You don`t want to upset the OP. He claims to be a Navy SEAL, and he will also threaten your life if you cross him. I have the PM to prove it. I`ve sent this to some of the mods with no response whatsoever, which I find interesting.

I received no such pm. Please send it to me.

This is going to be the final warning, so everyone please pay close attention.

This is a discussion forum, not a courtroom. We don`t judge anyone here, and if you don`t understand what someone is trying to say, then please don`t respond. If it`s a situation where he is "pulling your leg", all you are doing is feeding right into it, and, on the other hand, if it`s a situation where it`s truly the best he can do, then you are directly insulting someone, and we do not allow that. Either way, it`s best to just not respond if you don`t have anything positive, or productive to say.

All threatening posts, pm`s, emails, or any other form of communication will NOT be tolerated, and guilty members will be banned, no questions asked. This is no laughing matter and it will not be tolerated.

Now, let`s keep this topic on track or I will be forced to lock it.

If anyone has any specific issues with anything I just said, please pm me, and I will be glad to discuss it with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Done.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JDookie
    I received no such pm. Please send it to me.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see someone got a time-out............
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it`s discussions like this one that explain why there are so few ladies on this forum

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information