Thread: ***Warning***

Post Thanks / Like
    This site may educate you to the point where you cannot even go out to dinner without seeing swirls on your wife`s silver truck! Dam it!

I just got back from Dinner and had my wife`s car parked under a big bright halogen lamp. The car was clayed and colonited by me with 845IW last August. Still beads like crazy! I wash the truck with a 2 bucket system, but I am not very anal about towels and applicators as I am with my black car. As my stuff ages, I demote it to her truck. I thought that silver could take it. I was wrong! I guess after the winter this truck will also be polished!

I never saw swirls on Silver b4.

If you just found this site, run...fast or else you will end up spending a disproportionate amount of time here learning from some great people or in your garage or the auto detail supply store. The people here are so good in 3 months time you will be hooked, and dreaming about a day warm enough to polish and seal you car! I used to dream about `other stuff" but that for another forum!

Thanks and good night

Post Thanks / Like
    The metal halide lamps get ya. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X
    I wash the truck with a 2 bucket system, but I am not very anal about towels and applicators as I am with my black car. As my stuff ages, I demote it to her truck. I thought that silver could take it. I was wrong! I guess after the winter this truck will also be polished!

if you use poor quality materials (that`s half the battle), you will notice it sooner or later...

Thread Information