Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like all the used FOAMASTERS or foam guns in general sell rapidly. I would like to purchase one if available. Wasn`t sure where to post this thread, Sorry!
    "...whoever CLEANSES himself from the unclean... be a vessel for honorable and noble purposes…” (II Timothy 2:21). :clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    Finding a used one will be difficult. You can buy a new one on Amazon for $37 or get the Cam Spray for just $77. I tried the Gilmour but sold it and now getting the Cam Spray since I use the pressure washer more often.
    If you do not change what your doing today, tomorrow will be no different.

Post Thanks / Like
    look in the classifieds...

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to discount your effort to save a few dollars, but how much do you intend to save buying this product used? They`re available new for $59 bucks (AutoGeek).

By no means am I trying to discount your objective of saving $20 bucks or more as I bow to the man who turns pennies into profit, but you`d be hard pressed to show me where saving $20 to $30 bucks on a $60 dollar product is worth the risk of someone else`s mistake or damaged product.

This is a very specialized product and few really know how to use it for a perfect `mar-free` wash down. (I think "Accumulator" did a thread on this that`s biblical for correct usage) Looking for this specialty tool in used condition may not be the way to go as those who want to sell it probably haven`t kept it in pristine condition.

Just my $20 dollars worth.

Hope it helps with your perspective.
    SaintlySins

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintlysins
    Not to discount your effort to save a few dollars, but how much do you intend to save buying this product used? They`re available new for $59 bucks (AutoGeek).

By no means am I trying to discount your objective of saving $20 bucks or more as I bow to the man who turns pennies into profit, but you`d be hard pressed to show me where saving $20 to $30 bucks on a $60 dollar product is worth the risk of someone else`s mistake or damaged product.

This is a very specialized product and few really know how to use it for a perfect `mar-free` wash down. (I think "Accumulator" did a thread on this that`s biblical for correct usage) Looking for this specialty tool in used condition may not be the way to go as those who want to sell it probably haven`t kept it in pristine condition.

Just my $20 dollars worth.

Hope it helps with your perspective.

Good point! I found it on sale at autogeek for 49.99 plus the 10% off, I also bought the 32oz DP Xtreme soap with it. GREAT PRICE!

Can any one tell me if the DP Xtreme really makes a difference in foam compared to GC or other OTC products. I hope it looks just like the Hummer picture without sacrificing to much soap solution.
    "...whoever CLEANSES himself from the unclean... be a vessel for honorable and noble purposes…” (II Timothy 2:21). :clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by musicdjs
    Good point! I found it on sale at autogeek for 49.99 plus the 10% off, I also bought the 32oz DP Xtreme soap with it. GREAT PRICE!

Can any one tell me if the DP Xtreme really makes a difference in foam compared to GC or other OTC products. I hope it looks just like the Hummer picture without sacrificing to much soap solution.

the DP Xtreme soap was formulated to be used with the foam gun if i`m not mistaken. if you want a good car wash with the foam gun that can be had OTC, pick up some EO1 car soap which is only $2.65 on clearance at your local kragen...

edit: just checked the website and dayum... they lowered the price to $1.33! i`ll have to go out tomorrow and pick up a few more LOL...

While we find your parts, please enter your ZIP Code at PartsAmerica.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like all the used FOAMASTERS or foam guns in general sell rapidly. I would like to purchase one if available. Wasn`t sure where to post this thread, Sorry!

Were you looking for a foam gun that attaches to a power washer?

Post Thanks / Like
    ..Can any one tell me if the DP Xtreme really makes a difference in foam compared to GC or other OTC products. I hope it looks just like the Hummer picture without sacrificing to much soap solution.

Very much so. I had a sample that sat in my cabinet for prolly close to a year before I finally used it. In the interim I had been using PB SSS, and DG soap, but the DP Extreme made some thick suds that really cling to the surface. Don`t know if it really makes much of a difference in cleaning, but the foam is unreal :shocked

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmatt
    Were you looking for a foam gun that attaches to a power washer?

foam master/gun refers to the one that hooks up to the hose, where as foam cannon/lance is for the pressure washer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brace1
    Very much so. I had a sample that sat in my cabinet for prolly close to a year before I finally used it. In the interim I had been using PB SSS, and DG soap, but the DP Extreme made some thick suds that really cling to the surface. Don`t know if it really makes much of a difference in cleaning, but the foam is unreal :shocked

Good to hear the DP xtreme is good. How much did you use for a wash?

Thread Information