View Poll Results: Should i do it?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!!! Dude its totally worth it!!!! You will be blown away!!

10 16.13%
  • No!!!! You must be outta your freakin' mind!

52 83.87%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YoMike
    Now edit the quotes.

Now the lawyers can go back to the Fannie mae disaster:LOLOL
    Raising The Gloss Bar One Car At a Time!

UNIQUE POLISHING, MA / NH

Ryan Blanchette

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kaval
    All I have to say is, LOL @ the post edits.
    Quote Originally Posted by TH0001
    Does paint really need to eat?? Gosh that sounds wierd!
    I heard paint that is fed first-born babies have a more healthy glow to them. Must be the baby blood, the elixir of life.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL.. Great edits... I am glad this one is over. Now we can all jump over to the "I am thinking of buying Meguiars M16 Paste Wax" thread...
    2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (Slightly Modified) - Black
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - Black Metallic
    2012 Yamaha Stryker - Red Metallic
    2015 Polaris Slingshot SL - Red Pearl

Post Thanks / Like
    I am still thinking of getting it! I dont know why lol i just wanna spend the extra cash i have laying around doing nothing.. This wax and the package is so appealing i mean it just makes me wanna buy it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by milani
    LOL.. Great edits... I am glad this one is over. Now we can all jump over to the "I am thinking of buying Meguiars M16 Paste Wax" thread...

Not yet. :nono

Post Thanks / Like
    i am very confused as to why you edited all your posts... you kept stating that this information was true fact, if such is the case then Zymol has no reason to sue you. You can sue for liable or slander if they the defendent speaks the truth.

I am not going to argue if if your points are wrong or right, its past that. I am however going to say that in editing your posts it gives the illusions that wha you where saying is not true, and thus you fear a law suite.

I am not attacking, not am i syaing you are a liar or anything like that. I am simply stating the perception this turn of evens has given

Post Thanks / Like
    Griots Garage - The king of car product marketing (and the maker of great products) has the following to say in their handbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Griot
    Carnauba wax comes from the Brazilian plant, Copernica Cerifera, which is farmed for its vegetable fat type of wax. This wax coats the leaves and actually swells when it gets wet. This allows any moisture to roll off the leaf and be directed down into the plant`s root system. It also preserves any moisture within the leaf from evaporating out. In its raw form, carnauba is as hard as a rock, and needs naphtha, petroleum distillates, and other oils to make it into a workable liquid or paste form. Those that advertise "100% Carnauba Wax" are being less than truthful as that would either come in the form of a brick (and as hard as one, too) or in the flake form you see below. (The flakes are still, rock-hard and unable to be applied to paint.)

The barrier created by carnauba-based wax naturally protects your paint from the harmful UV rays of the sun which is probably the most harmful element out there. Though nothing can create a shield against acid rain and toxic bird droppings, our carnauba-based waxes do provide enough of a barrier for you to remove these unwanted foreign deposits quickly before they cause damage to your paint. With its dense properties, the maximum amount of carnauba youcan put into a wax is about 30%. Any more and the product becomes too hard to apply and take off once dried. Our waxes contain the maximum amount of carnauba possible while providing excellent removal characteristics.

:secret :argue
    2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (Slightly Modified) - Black
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - Black Metallic
    2012 Yamaha Stryker - Red Metallic
    2015 Polaris Slingshot SL - Red Pearl

Post Thanks / Like
    Live and die by your beliefs. That is what this country was founded on. I am not siding with anyone per se, but having the need to take back what was said in lieu of being sued is fundamentally wrong.

Everyone should have the right to voice their opinion in the proper forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarydetail
    i am very confused as to why you edited all your posts... you kept stating that this information was true fact, if such is the case then Zymol has no reason to sue you. You can sue for liable or slander if they the defendent speaks the truth.

I am not going to argue if if your points are wrong or right, its past that. I am however going to say that in editing your posts it gives the illusions that wha you where saying is not true, and thus you fear a law suite.

I am not attacking, not am i syaing you are a liar or anything like that. I am simply stating the perception this turn of evens has given

FWIW, my posts are still visible in plenty of quotes. It is tongue in cheek and not that I want to be sued, but I am confident in everything I have typed.

Personally I thought it would inject some light and fun into a thread that was becomming a circular arguement.

Anyways I am going to rub some banana oil extract crude and a brick of carnauba wax on my paint...

PS How do I know if my car is hungry? I generally eat 3-4 times a day, but I am not sure how often I should feed my paint?

Post Thanks / Like
    Technically a definition of feed is to provide materials for maintenance, I am sure most of you would agree that by putting wax on a car you are protecting and maintaining the finish of your car. So if you want to maintain a good finish on your car you should provide wax or sealant to the paint to keep it looking good, another way to say that would be feed wax to your paint. I don`t see anything wrong with that. BTW i don`t have vintage i feed my paint p21s.

Post Thanks / Like
    .......you can tell by the car`s waistline. Big beltlines will require more feeding. In general I feed my lion about once a month during my wax season (warm season).

A dry joke but you (should) get my drift......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lbls1
    Live and die by your beliefs. That is what this country was founded on. I am not siding with anyone per se, but having the need to take back what was said in lieu of being sued is fundamentally wrong.

Everyone should have the right to voice their opinion in the proper forum.

I`m not living and dieing my beliefs. I am stating what my research with some of the top wax formulators has taught me.

If your beliefs are founded on marketing, then I would recommend buying the new sealant that GM offered me. They told me it would last for 5 years!!! And the company that makes it is reputable and never been sued for for fraud, so it must be true

I cannot take any more time away from feeding my paint with synthetically bleached wax at the moment...

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Vintage.

:geez

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBee364
    I like Vintage.

:geez
    Hey Supe don`t be such a stranger!

We haven`t had a good wool thread in ages

Now to keep on track, you have posted in the past how well you like Vintage because it cleans so easily, especially with your no touch wash method.
    John

Post Thanks / Like
    There he goes!!!! Was wondering where Supe was!?!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information