Post Thanks / Like
    hello,

i have an `04 toyota tacoma.

i was not aware of "sealants" until i was searching the net for an better way to keep the finish on my truck, but not having to work so hard so often.

i read about KLASSE all-in-one and it`s sealer. it seems like the ideal set-up for me.

i`m retired, don`t do 4-wheeling,use it for transportation and sometimes help friends move things.

GENERALLY, do you think i`m on the right track by using these two products?

thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Klasse twins work well, but Sealant Glaze SG must be applied ultra thin.

You might also want to check out DuraGloss products, they are available over the counter OTC in most areas and look good and last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Klasse All In One (often abbreviated as KAIO or just AIO) is great stuff. I use it on all my vehicles; applying it to paint, trim, glass, and plastic lenses. It`s not the most durable stuff, but it has fair cleaning abilities and makes a great base for other products. KAIO is very easy to work with.

Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze (HGSG) is a favorite of many here, but it`s a little trickier to use.

I generally polish my vehicles once a year. I will go over them 2-3 times per year with KAIO. I always top the KAIO with Collinite 845, which is a very durable carnauba wax. This combination gives shine and protection for about four months.
    My stable includes a 2019 Toyota Avalon and a 2016 BMW 550i.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!!

If you like the Klasses durability and looks then do take a look at that Werkstatt line of products.

JEFFS Werkstatt: the finest in automotive detailing wax and sealants

Its basically the same base formula as Klasses but the last step comes in the form of a spray. Its SOOOOO much easier to use and buff off, i highly recommended it. Its not even any more expensive then old red and silver bottled stuff.

Geoff

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you, gentlemen, for responding.

i will research all of your suggestions...

myming

Post Thanks / Like
    The Duragloss products would meet your needs well--they are resonably priced and are very durable. You can order them direct from DG with a fixed shipping charge Duragloss Car Care Products After washing and claying the vehicle put down a coat of 601, allow to haze then add a coat of 105, allow to haze and buff off both. 24 hours later or at your next wash add a coat of AquaWax (only takes 15 minutes to do the entire car) and then add another anytime you like. The 601/105 combo with Aquawax on top should last 6 months depending on conditions.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for replying.

i live four miles from the pacific ocean in southern california.

we get lo/high pressure centers,el nino ocean conditions,fog,santana winds from the desert,low cloud/fog in the early mornings (condensation on vehicles),ashes from

california fires and rain.

i want a product(s) that will protect my paint,trim(plastic) and rubber against ALL the above, BUT i don`t want to have to go through a wash/wax process every 2-3 months!

Thread Information