Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everybody, I`m still wondering if my slight marring on my new 2008 black car is actually from the onr washing. I would really like some tension RELIEF from viewing some picture proofs or personal analysis. Anybody out there who is totally conviced that onr is the caulprit...step right up and shed some light on this crucial topic!
    "...whoever CLEANSES himself from the unclean... be a vessel for honorable and noble purposes…” (II Timothy 2:21). :clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by musicdjs
    Hi everybody, I`m still wondering if my slight marring on my new 2008 black car is actually from the onr washing. I would really like some tension RELIEF from viewing some picture proofs or personal analysis. Anybody out there who is totally conviced that onr is the caulprit...step right up and shed some light on this crucial topic!

How dirty was your car when using ONR? If it was really dirty, you should pre soak first. There are alot of guys here that have black cars and have no problems using ONR.

Post Thanks / Like
    How about you you pick a panel on your car as the test subject and make diagonal wash strokes with ONR and left to right strokes with your conventional wash. In about 2-3 weeks if you notice the marring in a certain direction, you got the culprit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2008 Black Yukon Denali and use ONR all the time with no marring or swirling.

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s great to hear. Again, when I received the car it already had very little micro marring but I did notice some other ones that I may have missed and I`m just noticing now. They were probably already there.
    "...whoever CLEANSES himself from the unclean... be a vessel for honorable and noble purposes…” (II Timothy 2:21). :clap:

Post Thanks / Like
    You can get marring from any washing method. :nixweiss

To minimize the risks, use quality towels with a deep nap, quality wash mitts/pads-have an extra in case yours hits the ground, don`t rush through the wash.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Scottwax, because I really like the ease of ONR and it would be a real loss if I had to give it up.

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think most marring occurs during the drying process. You have to be careful and make sure you have all the dirt removed prior to wiping dry.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started useing ONR and I think that its great. Its fast , easy, and leaves a nice gloss , almost makeing a qd unnessary.

Thread Information