Wow! Total disappointment! I`m sending it back after one day of service.

Folks, after months of research, i went ahead w/ a purchase.

Steam cleaner, steam cleaners, steam cleaning, steam vapor cleaners

The unit arrived yesterday. Today for the first test run. Im going to put this in plain English as i can.

BAD:

1. steam is alway running out. You can only do burst of 10-15sec, thats w/ the steam pressure set to 1/2 (NOT FULL).

2. It took me 30min. to clean a mildly dirty floor mat that about 14x14 from a Mercedes s420.

3. Steaming the floor was worse, steam/vac - wait - steam/vac - wait- steam/vac - wait - steam/vac - and wait some more. It took me 2hr + just to do the passenger foot rest and center divider.

4. The unit vac feature auto shutoff all the time even when the water level has NOT reached the MAX limit in the recover tank. The sensor is too sensitive. You need to wait and reset, more waiting!

5. The heated water extractor is useless, more like dripping NOT injection! It has to be used w/ the steam to make it any useful. And when u do that, the steam will not recover at all. Because some of the power is diverted to the so called heated water. I ran the entire tank of heated water over my hand and its not even red. The water is like 90 degree w/ out the steam.

6. The 1800w advertise is true. But when the vac is running, it only allows 700w for the steam maker. This steam will not recover at all until the vac is turned off.

7. I`m in the middle of my detail right now as i`m typing this waiting for the damn thing to recover ; (

8. The attachment are big and bulky. Its very difficult to get into small crevices.

9. The unit is alway out of something, water,steam, auto shutoff, more water. You wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait and wait. Enough waiting?

10. Vac switch is NOt the friendliest of type. I had to call tech support to asked them how to turn it on.

11. The instruction is HORRIBLE!

12. The price does NOT fit the machine.

13. I have more but cant think of them. My brain is too tired from detailing. I will post and edit later.

Good:

1. all one unit.

2. the vac is strong. Almost as good as the ShopVAc all around.

3. Package was good.

BTW, the video from this web page is BS! It only about 10-15% of the performance you would expect for a profession user.

Car Detailing Training - Choosing the Correct Buffing Pad

If you r thinking of getting a unit, look els where. This unit is not worth your had earned money and sweat!

What a JOKE!