Hi. I`m a detailing newbie.

I bought a 2004 Volvo S60 three weeks ago. It`s the first nice care I`ve ever owned. (Previously I was driving a 1991 Buick Century ) I`m planning on doing a full detail 2 weeks from now, and I`ve been doing a ton of research and have come up with a basic plan. Where you can, please offer some advice on products/tools to use that are relatively safe/inexpensive (I`m on a fairly limited budget).

There are a lot of scratches all over this car, in addition to plenty of swirling, that I can`t bear to look at. There are also some fairly large paint chips that I don`t think I will deal with this time around. Here`s the plan:

Wash w/ Megs GC. I think I might need something stronger. I`m not sure how hard the clear on this car is. I know it was waxed right before I got it.

Clay with a fine clay with QD spray as lube

Polish: Not sure If I need to use something stronger than a finishing polish to get rid of the more noticeable scratches. I`d like to use Menzerna PO106FF and will have a stronger cutting polish on hand if I need it. Maybe someone can advise based on the pics.

Seal Thinking Klasse HGSG. Does this also serve as a glaze?

wax- Carnauba on top of the sealant. Natty`s blue paste maybe.

What is a good timeline for applying wax. Many posts I`ve read say that coats of wax will be applied 24 hours apart. Please advise

When in this process would you do the following: glass, clear plastic, vinyl trim, door jambs (with what type of product)?

TYIA

Here are some pics: