Post Thanks / Like
    To make a long story short my truck was vandalized (keyed, keyed head & taillights, etc) after searching for a decent body shop i found the right one so i thought, anyways before i dropped my truck off i washed my 22inch chrome wheels polished them and cleaned the interior of the truck then headed to the body shop, As the owner was explaining the process to me i specifically told him i want my wheels covered and the interior seats covered he said the wheels were going to be bagged and the interior leather seats would be covered with plastic. After 2 weeks went buy i decided to make a visit to the body shop to my amazement my truck was out back with all the windows off except the windshield no plastic on the seats liked promised the wheels were exposed the chrome was covered with some dried up green slimy **** so from that point on it was hell! After 8 weeks of being in the body shop i finally picked my truck up it was dusty but it looked good the owner mention not to wash it after 2 weeks at that point i was just happy to get it home and in the garage, so after 2 weeks i decided to wash it i figured it would be almost swirled free after drying it i closely inspect it never in my life have i seen that many swirls on a vehicle and my wheels were swirled up liked they cleaned them with a steel brush at that point i was so pissed, So after taking a couple of deep breathes i took some pics of the truck and decided to correct it my self after 25 + hours i finally finished up. I`ll get to the ?

A. should i ***** to the owner on what a ****** job they did and demand to be reimbursed some money for all the hard work i did to correct there f##k ups and scratching the hell out of my wheels? (O did i mention they were paid 5900 dollars)

or

B. just bite the bullet?

What do you guys think?

here`s some pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a few more

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by silvSS03
    Here`s a few more

there`s more

Post Thanks / Like
    i was in your situation 3 weeks ago and i thought i was lost forever haha. Anyway this is what i did with my black car. I used the polisher with a soft autoglym pad. First i started with megs swirl 2.0 remover (#7 i believe) and then finished it up with megs showroom polish (#9 i believe). After this the cars paint looked perfect. both of these products are 100% repaint safe.

Post Thanks / Like
    #7 is Show Car Glaze. It hides stuff. Try wiping a section where you applied the product with some rubbing alcohol and the swirls probably will reappear. To remove swirls you`ll have to use an abrasive polish.

Thread Information