Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Way2SSlow
    I seriously doubt anyone on this board thinks *you* (of all people) lack credibility..

Oh, I dunno...I`ve taken some flak for not posting pics, or my real name, and some folks *have* suggested that I`m pure BS. Well, OK, a degree of skepticism is good when it comes to the internet. Hey, I`m just a semi-anonymous poster on an internet forum

If it`s worked for you, maybe I`ll give it a try. I tried spit shining and machine applying a paste wax because of your advice. Both seemed to work well for me, other than the fact I dont like putting QD in the fridge...

Yeah, I recently knocked over a bottle of Pinnacle CM that was in the basement fridge...my pricey QD is now a blue scummy residue filling the "spillproof" shelf

Ya know how the spitshining *did* work out for you? IMO that`s a good indicator that *at least some methods of* layering do work

As far as layering goes....Who knows? Some people swear up and down that it works, and some swear up and down that it doesnt. I remember reading all kinds of threads by member Foxtrapper (I think was his SN) with all kinds of application tests of KSG. Pretty cool read, but I havent seen him post here in a while.

Yeah, I remember his test. I forget what happened with him, but he could be a bit of a flame-magnet and maybe things got too :argue

The whole "who knows" aspect of it is why I decided to just remind people how they can run a test instead of posting a lot of "how well it works for me" stuff for the umpteenth time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Layering waxes works for me I can see a difference. put 1 coat nxt2.0 one day cover with a wax like ss2 and then say layering doesn`t work. I will take your info anytime ACCUMULATOR never steered me wrong yet. I just find your old threads when Ihave a question answered. :xyxthumbs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information