Post Thanks / Like
    Okay i spotted the CD-2 cans a couple of months ago and i thought it was black magic 2 in 1 so i did not buy it. im not sure why but i thought black magic 2in1 was re-labeled CD-2. Now i found out that black magic 2 in 1 is totally a different product!! Could this be the real CD-2? i read the label today and it is made by CD2 company and they gave the link to their site. if it is then i`ll probably buy them all! they had a lot on the shelf.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this at Autozone, by chance? If you buy it at Autozone, the receipt might say that it`s Black Magic 2in1 instead of CD2. Go by what you actually see on the can label, not the shelf label or the receipt.
    Sage advice from Greg Nichols: "Hey, Supe? When you`re trying to get the air bubble out of your syringe of Opti-Coat, don`t point it at your face, mmmkay?"

Post Thanks / Like
    I found CD2 and Black Magic to be in the same spot on the shelf at Auto Zone. Both are good products, and both have their place. I cleaned my engine with Black Magic before dressing it with the CD2. In another month or two it will be time to do it again.
    Lenny

"Still plays with cars."
    `10 Mercedes GL550/`04 BMW 545/`98 Mercedes ML320/`99 BMW 323/`87 VW GTI (race)

Thread Information