Post Thanks / Like
    hi there... anybody here uses P21S wax aside from me? i love it. i just had a couple of questions about it:

1. the original P21S applicator that came with the wax is on its last leg. where can i get more of those P21S foam pad applicators?

2. what do you people think about applying P21S with hands instead of applicators?

thanks...
    996, E65, E36 M3

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not a P21S "expert", but here`s a selection of applicators which may meet with your approval: Applicators . As far as applying it by hand, I wouldn`t, but there are plenty of Zymol afficionados on here who might differ.

Post Thanks / Like
    From what Ive read I thought the foam applicator pad included in p21s was just used as an insulator to keep the wax from boggling around during transport (looks like it doubles as an applicator too). Im sure any other botique poly foam applicator will work just fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve just used a tight foam type of applicator such as the Meguiar`s yellow ones. Can`t see why you couldn`t use your bare hands. I have with Victoria Concours but never tried it with the P21s. Frankly I think I use more with my hands than with an applicator.
    "If we weren`t all crazy..We`d all go insane" Jimmy Buffett

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using P21s for awhile, and IMO I feel that it is best applied with an applicator. The reason for this is that P21s is very easy to apply, and it could be a quicker and cleaner process for applying with an applicator rather than your hands.

I also speak with a little experience because, in addition to P21s, I have had a few years experience with Zymol`s EG line of waxes (for my signature car), which requires bare hand application. The Zymol EG waxes require hand application due to its consistency, in which the wax must be melted to a spreadable state before applying. P21s, on the contrary, will not need any type of melt down to be applied to the surface.

In terms of pads, I would just try to get a good cotton applicator to use with the wax. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    P21s100% is my favorite nuba for metallics and the easiest and most efficient way I`ve found when applying it by hand is with the Polishing Pal with the red foam pad. Wolfgang Polishin’ Pal is an ergonomically shaped urethane handle that holds specially designed foam pads using hooks & loops.

Thread Information