Hi All,

Although this is my first post, I have been around a little while reading a lot of threads and finding out as much as I can about various products.

I purchased a Mazda 3 MPS in Sept 07. It`s black mica in colour so immediately I started trying to keep it looking as good as possible.

Here`s a pic I have.

Not the best picture, but I was reasonably happy at that stage as I am a beginner.

I have been using Zymol Titanium up until this point. I also have the field glaze that I use for a quick fix on occasions after a wash.

The problem with the zymol products are that although they give the car a nice gloss, they dont have a product to get rid of those little scratches that looks like spider webbing that appear from washing it. I try as best as possible to wash safely to try and reduce it, but they still appeared. HD-Cleanse reduces them maybe a little bit, but as time goes on, I`m wanting a better and better finish. I need perfection or as close as possible to it.

I`ve decided to try Zaino. I just made a big order that should arrive soon. I have ordered:

ZAIO

Z-CS

Z-8

ZFX

Z-2Pro

Z-5

Z-6

Z-7

Z-16

I think that`s about it. I also already have the Z-PC. I am too scared to use it though as I read on the Zaino site that:

"Dark color surfaces, especially black, will sometimes leave you with a slightly hazy or milky surface after using Z-PC. Z-PC Fusion does not have any fillers or oils. To make the surface crystal clear, apply your ZFX enabled Z2 or Z5 to make this milky look go away, leaving a perfect, crisp, clear, BLACK and scratch free finish."

To me this sounds like I can fix the haze with Z-2, but then what happens down the track when (or if) the Z-2 is worn off? Does the surfacr become hazy again?

So what I would like is some advice for a first timer on using the Zaino products. I`d also like to know if I can top it with the zymol Titanium? I know Zymol says that the wax needs HD-Cleanse to bond, but maybe they are full of S and just ensuring you use their products??? Or maybe it`s not even needed to put the zymol on?

One last thing. I have been reading threads about carnauba waxes melting on your car. I live in Australia and it gets pretty hot here. I waxed my car a couple months ago and when I was finished parked it outside in the sun (Summer here so was prob about 30 deg celcius). Came back later and noticed a little spot on it, so I buffed the area and realised that the wax was like an oily liquid on my car. The microfibre left like holograms on the surface. You could see where I had wiped.

Thanks.