Post Thanks / Like
    I forked out some cash to start a weekend job as a mobile detailer for people in my neighborhood. I`m not trying to make a fortune. just some extra cash to help pay off some bills. I always detailed my car, and neighbors would say how great it looked, and its a 95 eclipse

I picked up a used round 60 gallon water tank that has an outlet at the very center bottom of the tank (comes with a stand), and a husky 1800psi electric pressure washer (home depot $99)

How do i set this up? My setup will be gravity fed, as my pressure washer inlet will be 6-7 inches lower than the tank outlet. I plug washer into the generator, and do do i run a separate hose from the tank to the washer, or does the washer come with the hose?? If i need to run a separate hose, will just a standard 5-8 hose work? I have not even opened the box yet, so i dont know what`s actually in it, but i will today when i get off work. Is there some type of prep method i should do to the pressure washer before i use it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Any standard 5/8 hose should work. It`ll be just like connecting a garden hose attached to an outside spigot of your house only the other end will be connected to the outlet on your water tank instead. As for initial startup, I would just make sure that you have water flowing through to the pump prior to starting the PW and always turn the PW off before interrupting the water supply.

Thread Information