I`ve been so anxious to put my new products to use on the Mustang but the weather simply has not co-operated. So... I decided to do a little trial on the trunk of my `90 Beretta. This is NOT a correction attempt, but just a little before/after comparo using DWG, NXT, and NXT 2.0. Starting with a clean trunk, DWG was applied to the left half. Half of that was then treated with NXT, and half with 2.0. The other half was also treated half NXT and half 2.0

before dry

before wet - virtually zero water beading

products applied

after wet

due to lighting conditions and a limited camera, the photo of half DWG - half nothing did not show any difference. But I can assure you that there was a visible difference. The DWG half was noticably "redder" than the untreated half. Shinier and deeper color, much less hazy.

Similary, the photos after the NXT was buffed off showed no difference either. And whereas I could see no difference between NXT and 2.0 on the DWG, and on the not DWG sides, there is a difference between the DWG and un-DWG sides - although not as pronounced as before the waxes were applied. It just doesn`t show in the pictures, so I didn`t bother posting them.

Overall: NXT 2.0 is easier to work with in that it is easier to apply a very thin coat and buffed off easier. However... it might not be a completely fair comparison as I used 1.0 paste and 2.0 liquid. But the 1.0 seems to be similar to how I remember the 1.0 liquid. I recall 1.0 kind of gumming up the buffing towel a just a shade, similar to the paste. There was no noticable difference in water beading across the entire trunk. DWG will definitely make its way on to the Mustang and I can`t wait to post the results. Might be a while because as I type this, snow has begun to fall :grrr

This Beretta will spend the next 6 or so months parked out in the elements without any further washings until October. It will be interesting to see how the 2.0 holds out compared to the original formula.